Xcrania was developed
after a review of IT
inconsistent and insecure
For the end user, everything just
looks and feels the same as
Windows, only faster and more
• Desktop PC devices and screens
• Faster internet
• Office software systems, including Microsoft Word &
• Microsoft Outlook for email
• Printing services
Your Patient Management System, plus completely
managed access to other practice solutions such as
Healthlink, MIMS and BPAC Primary Suite
A fast, secure data network, specifically designed for use
• Ongoing upgrades and maintenance of all IT equipment
• Scaleable and fully managed server infrastructure
• Personal help desk support
• A New Zealand based help desk for live support of all the
Security and Anti-
24 / 7 monitoring and security
• Security of records.
• Better access to records in large practices.
• An easier transition to online medical
access and services.
• Better access to mobile care.
• Peace of mind
• Consistent and controlled costs
• System resilience
• High level of security of data
• Meets obligations for RNZCGP
Accreditation – Information
• Facilitates delivery of shared patient
health data in a secure manner.
• Future proofing with no effort.
• Platform meets the minimum hardware
and software requirements for Medtech
Xcrania reduces that risks to the whole system
coming from the fragility of primary sector IT.
It also offers:
• High levels of security and availability of clinical data.
• Sound and future-proofed platform for clinical IT applications.
• Support for improved integration between primary and secondary
• Facilitation of the delivery of shared patient health care across multi
disciplinary clinical teams.