Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

ITC Classmate - IMC project

6,603 views

Published on

Integrated marketing communication projects about the brand Classmate.

Published in: Marketing, Business, Technology
  • Be the first to comment

ITC Classmate - IMC project

  1. 1. Group 4 Ajay.B.S |Anil Kumar| Tanvi raj | Y Gunasekar
  2. 2. Classmate and Stationery market in India • The stationery market in India is worth 10,000 crores which includes 4000 crores notebook market • Just 25% of this market is under organized, branded players • Classmate was born in the year 2003 under ITC • The FMCG major had a four-fold increase in revenue from its Classmate and Paperkraft brands in 3-5 years. • 75,000 direct stationery outlets in the country by leveraging the mainstream channel network of ITC
  3. 3. Profit projection 1000 800 600 400 200 0 2003 2005 2010 2015
  4. 4. Cognitive process behind the decision • The projected growth in 2015 is 1000 crores in the domestic market • The current position in the market is with 12% market share (Source: ITC portal) • Leveraging the supply chain of the home brand helped classmate to grow to this position. • Improving in the consumer market demands huge investments in mass media, retail stores and supply chain.
  5. 5. Cognitive process behind the decision • So the better was to choose the business to business segment. • Targeting businesses was already a strategy used by classmate (TCS, WIPRO and HDFC) • In order to achieve the proposed target with the least spending's possible.
  6. 6. Objective and reason • To improve the market share by 15%. • Total market 10,000, current market share is 12%. • 12+15 = 27%, It will be 2,700 crore revenue. • Success of this campaign will give out almost 450 crore profit by itself. • Though the upcoming campaign is only for Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai. The overall plan is to implement the same in a nation scale.
  7. 7. Target market • General Market for Classmate: Students and Corporate employees • Market for the current campaign: Schools in Bangalore, Mumbai and Chennai. • They are the most receptive market for the brand since its inception, with the highest market share of 23% on an average. • According to the VALS: Thinkers, Achievers, Experiencers and Believers.

×