Curious about AI? Find out how you can get started today! We’ll walk through several tools that are open source and commonly used in data science. I’ll also provide information about the algorithms being used and we’ll walk through a few different use-cases so you’ll better understand them.
It’s a brand new world
▪ cognitive biases have been studied for years
− we still can’t avoid them
▪ algorithmic biases are barely understood
− we don’t know what we don’t know
− first covered in 1976
− not again for 30 years
− and nothing significant until recently
Complex Systems Theory
▪ we don’t actually understand
▪ we don’t accurately attribute
▪ move forward, but mindfully!