Be the first to like this
Having trouble solving programming problems? If you're learning how to code, but dread your assignments and practice problems, try this six step approach. You'll be a more confident programmer and problem solver in no time!
The steps are as follows:
1. Understand the problem statement.
2. Identify the expected behavior.
3. Identify the supporting information.
4. Map the supporting information to the behavior.
5. Assemble the pieces into a solution.
6. Test your solution.
Use this infographic as a handy reference to remember the process. For a more detailed example, visit http://bit.ly/SixCodeSteps.
For more computer science and programming study tips, check out our new Kindle ebook at http://amzn.to/2j2myCo.