The role of the Chief Data Officer (CDO) has become integral to the evolution needed to turn a wisdom-driven company into an analytics-driven company. With Data Governance at the core of your responsibility, moving the innovation meter is a global challenge among CDOs. Specifically the CDO must:
• Provide a single point of accountability for data initiatives and issues
• Innovate ways to use existing data and evangelize a data vision for the organization
• Support & enforce data governance policies via outreach, training & tools
• Work with IT to develop/maintain an enterprise data repository
• Set standards for analytical reporting and generate data insights through data science
In this session, Joe Caserta addresses real-word CDO challenges, shares techniques to overcome them, manage corporate disruption and achieve success.