Mobile + Social + Augmented Reality (AR) è New Luxury Experience!
* AR is an excellent technique for online product display that could take online luxury experience to the next level. Since it is the blending of the Real life, and the digital world* Customers will find only bonuses since it adds virtual information to sensory perception.* Thanks to a fast development, it will become easier and easier to benefit from this revolutionary digital interactive medium – smartphones and tablets are getting more and more suitable for it* Basically, customers service will be more individual, and precise in targeting the guests expectations, as they are given a tool to see/feel/sent an experience… * What will be the impact on customer service expectations of the capabilities presented
* I can see clearly a new use of Augmented Reality in food and beverage / Catering division.* Imagine a menu of the future,just by capturing your table at the restaurant, you can see diverse plates scrolling* No more questioning, the choice will be a way easy to make. * What types of hospitality operations will benefit + how?
* Today, AR is used in many things, retails, street, promotional venues, etc* But its application within hospitality industry is just a matter of time!!* Why not imagine a hotel where treasure-hunts will be organized for youngsters? by scanning the public spaces with a smartphone and getting the Codes* Or a guiding tour of a hotel simulated on the model of google map street view* If it is applyied correctly, AR could even replace the concierge for some activities * What types of services or benefits currently OUTSIDE of a property can be integrated into presented capabilities
* The hotel can use the AR as a differentiation tool, if he affiliate with partners on its neighbourhood. By scanning the nearby streets, customers could find reviews, tips, and touristic attractions on the same model than “near me now” functionality developed by trip- advisor* If the hotel develop its own application, it would definitely be a competitive advantage * How can a hotel use the capabilities to create digital differentiation - and thus a competitive advantage
* What impressed me the more is that it is FUN!* It is unquestionalbly a great medium for promotion and marketing* I was not really into iPhone but after Macha’s presentation, I really want to download the Layar application so I can have fun while moving in Paris’ streets, seeking codes to scan or exclusive information! * What impressed you the most about the particular topic that you selected.