2. Biography Milton Glaser was born in 26 June 1929, in New York. He was educated at New York City’s High School of Music & Art. Then, he graduated from the Cooper Union in 1951 and later, he got the Fulbright Scholarship for the Academy of Fine Arts in Bologna, Italy. In 1951, he was a founder, and president of the Push Pin Studios with his Cooper Union classmates. His style ranges wildly from primitive to the front line in his countless book jeckets, album covers, advertisement and megazines.He design New York Magazine, of which he was a co-founder.
3. His career he has had a major impact on illustration and design happen in the same time. His work has won many awards from Art Directors Clubs, the American Institute of Graphic Arts, the Society of Illustrators and the Type Directors Club. His works is shown in the Museum of Modern Art, the Victoria and albert Museum, the Israel Museum and the Musee de I’affiche in Paris. Glaser is also the teacher, who teach at both the School of Visual Arts and at Cooper Union in New York city.Last, he is a member of Alliance Graphiqe International.
4. World of Design <ul><li>Milton Glaser designs includes posters, magazines and newspaper design, interior designs, corporate logos, record albums, magazine illustrations and typography, as well as watercolors, drawings, prints and illustrated books, toys, textiles, jewelry and home furnishings . His well-known logo is I love NY. Glaser co - founded New York magazine, and in 1977 he moved on to work with other national magazines such as Adweek, Fortune, The Washington Post and U . S . News . Some of his more famous works, such as the Bob Dylan poster </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>I like his poster and graphic design because it is simply , easy understanding, and have less detail but coming with a balance feeling. The most favorite graphic design is the logo of “ I love NY “ because it looks good and simple. This graphic is well-known as a simple of New York. </li></ul>I like the design
6. If the world without designer <ul><li>If our world without designer, I think the graphic design would be the same as last decent years. And there is no any improvement of the graphic, we would used the same design in everywhere and bring no different to each other. So , the designer have improve many things to our world. Such as many of new fonts,logos,clothes,and Furnitures. </li></ul>