1. Detainee 238 critical evaluation http://cfgsshahnaz.blogspot.com Shahnaz Khatun – 4906 Centre No - 10508
2. What have you learned from your audience feedback?
4. <ul><li>After having two students watch our film, even when we had a rough cut, they have given us constructive feedback and pointers and also what they thought what was good about our films. </li></ul><ul><li>What we heard a lot was that the story line was easy to understand therefore made sense. However we still had a few glitches such as the audio being too high etc. </li></ul><ul><li>Also to use more music and audio clips </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>We have identified that we have made a mistake with one of the scenes, which was how the letter reaches the father after being passed from the president. </li></ul><ul><li>After this we had to re-do our scene to establish how the link between both scenes have been met </li></ul><ul><li>We used Final cut pro to lower the audio sounds </li></ul><ul><li>We used iMovie to get audio clips to use for affects. </li></ul>
6. Surveymonkey <ul><li>What is SurveyMonkey? </li></ul><ul><li>SurveyMonkey is a private American company that enables users to create their own Web-based surveys. </li></ul><ul><li>With the increasing use of the Internet, online questionnaires have become a popular way of gathering information. </li></ul><ul><li>The website allows you to design your own questionnaire with functions such as formatting and administration. </li></ul><ul><li>The ease of me getting this questionnaire is by posting the URL via emails or on to a social networking website such as Facebook. Through this we have drawn in our audience. </li></ul><ul><li>We have used this website to create our own questionnaire. </li></ul>
8. <ul><li>53% of the audience who participated in the questionnaire are 20 years and older, 6% more than those who are 16 – 19. This implies we have the older and mature audience </li></ul>
9. <ul><li>Getting a 100% feedback from our audience saying that they enjoy they film genre, drama is great because this is the genre which applies to our film. Therefore this means or audience will enjoy our film also. </li></ul>
10. <ul><li>With the highest percentage of 68.8% of the audience is shown to prefer a twist in a drama film and 31.3& favour conflict. The percentages also show that 56.3% of the audience prefer real stories, which is great as our film is based on true life events </li></ul>
11. <ul><li>The bar chart shows that most people prefer the conflict in the story to develop throughout the film. </li></ul><ul><li>Some audience show to prefer the conflict in the end and some in the opening. </li></ul><ul><li>As our film slowly opens and develops into the conflict and it not being resolved may be enjoyed by the audience . </li></ul>
12. <ul><li>The pie chart shows that happy and emotional endings are preferred; this is a good thing for our film as we have intended our film to be an emotional film. </li></ul><ul><li>Also 15% like the drama ending as an opening film which is exactly what our film is . </li></ul>
13. The cylinder chart shows that 65% of audience like drama which is based on a real life story, this gives me hope our audience will like our film as mentioned before our story is based on true life events.
14. <ul><li>From this pie chart it is evident that more of the audience prefer drama to have slight comic relief. Although our film does not have any kind of comedy in it, this has allowed me to understand what the audience like . </li></ul>
15. <ul><li>The highest rating went to The Godfather, which got the rating 5, ten times. This is good because The Godfather is crime/thriller/drama which relates to our film. </li></ul>