• The sense of sight is what allows us to
capture the size, shape and color of
• The brain interprets the impulses to
• Each eye consist of a hollow, spherical
capsule, made up of several layers and
• The ear is the organ of hearing and
• The ear is divided into three areas:
• The outer ear , the midle ear and the
inner ear . These parts all work together so
you can hear and process sounds
• This sense allows us to perceive odors. The
nose is the organ of smell.
• The nasal walls are lined by mucous secreted
by the pituitary membrane.
• The main functions of the nose: wet, warm,
clean and direct the air we breathe into the
• The organ of taste is the tongue.
• Our is centered on the tongue .Humans are
able to detect five pure tastes:
• The real perpetrators perceive that if
something is sweet, salty, sour or bitter taste
• Our sense of touch is found all over the body. This
is because our sense of touch originates in the
bottom layer of our skin called the dermis.
• The dermis is filled with many tiny nerve endings
which give you information about the things with
which your body comes in contact.
• They do this by carrying the information to the
spinal cord, which sends messages to the brain
where the feeling is registered.