1. SURFACE AREAIt is similar to Earth.It has mountains, valleys, plains,continents, and even areas whereoceans could be (if there’s anywater).
2. FACTSSometimes called the sister planetto Earth because they are so closein size.It rotates the opposite of the Earthwith Sun rising in the west and settingin the east.It has volcanoes, some of which aremany miles wide.
3. Bybitbybit It is the second planet from the sun.
4. ROTATION243 Earth days
5. e more solarsystem pictures zoom in edit add stickers add text animations distort beautify effects see much more … share .
6. DISTANCE FROM THE SUN 108 million kilometers 67 million miles
7. ATMOSPHERE It is very thick.If you were to stand on theplanet the air Itwould feel like3,000 feet of water crushing you!
8. An atmosphere is a layer of gasessurrounding a planet or a moon---it stopsheat from escaping.
9. REVOLUTION 225 Earth days
10. TEMPERATURE400 degrees Celsius 800 Fahrenheit
11. TRAVEL TIME FROM EARTH Jet- 5 years, 5 months Rocket- one and a half months It was the first planetThere are no seasons ever to be visited andon Venus and the landed on by a spacetemperature is the probe.same all over theplanet—the weatheron Venus is alwaysvery hot!
12. • www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm• Mercury and Venus by Rosalind Mist