17. <ul><li>PBL is more effective than traditional instruction in increasing academic achievement on annual state-administered assessment tests.
18. PBL is more effective than traditional instruction for teaching mathematics, economics, science, social science, clinical medical skills, and for careers in the allied health occupations and teaching.
19. PBL is more effective than traditional instruction for long-term retention, skill development and satisfaction of students and teachers.</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>PBL is more effective than traditional instruction for preparing students to integrate and explain concepts.
20. PBL can improve students’ mastery of 21st-century skills.
21. PBL is especially effective with lower-achieving students
22. PBL has one factor in common with traditional education - it takes good teachers to make it work well.</li></li></ul><li>THANK YOU VERY MUCH!<br />