Filming Schedule Date
Planning the days to film 16/12/09
Film first scene – (Subway, 17/12/09
Anchor scenes for beginning of • The first scene of our actor
song plus the first verse) entering the subway and
setting up will be shot with two
cameras and 4 different shots.
• A point of view shot
• A shot in the mirror
• Close up
• Long shot.
• The filming will begin at 10am
• The scenes should be filmed by
Film anchor scene for end of song 18/12/09
(last verse and actor leaving • The scene of the actor leaving
subway) will also be shot with two
different cameras and from the
4 shots used for the beginning
of the song. This will ensure a
similar beginning and ending
• The filming will begin at 1pm
Chorus scene in subway 18/12/09
• Filming will start at 3.30pm
after a break from finishing the
above scene. The chorus will
be filmed with a:
• Close up of actor singing and
• A mid shot and from two
angles. One from the left and
one from the right.
Scene in Kingsway Bar & 19/12/09
Restaurant • Filming will begin at 11am.
1. Actor getting congratulated • All scenes will be shot from two
2. Actor drinking at the table angles with 2 cameras. One
camera filming the actor and
one camera filming the
• Both scenes will be shot from a
high angle and low angle with
the camera positioned on the
left and the right.
• Other shots to be included..
• Long shot
• Zoom in to bottle
• Extreme close up
• Establishing shot, allows the
audience to see that the
location is a bar
Scene In office of actor getting 19/12/09
sacked • All filming to start 1pm because
of the lighting in mid-day.
• Over the shoulder shot from
both actor’s perspective.
Street scenes 20/12/09
1. Walking towards tree • All filming need to be
2. Walking after tree completed before 4pm due to
3. Drinking scene on park bench lighting outside.
(tramp scene) • Filming will be begin at 9:30am
• Shots will include –
• Point of view
• Over the shoulder of actor.
Close up of actor.
• Mid-shot of actor
• Both walking scenes to be shot
from the same position.
Editing Schedule Date
Planning the days to edit. 27/12/09
Upload and Select final scenes 28/12/09
• All group members begin at
2pm at Malkit’s house.
• All scenes will be uploaded
• Import all scenes into adobe
premier pro 2.0.
• All scenes to be finalised by
Put all scenes into a timeline 28/12/09
• All scenes into a timeline to see
the length of our footage.
Change order 29/12/09
• Order of scenes need to be
altered in order to suit the
• Putting all scenes into timeline
and ordering into correct order
should be completed by 5:30
Check all scenes are into groups 28/12/09
of different scenes in the • 6pm all scenes will checked
timeline. A group for street into groupings and should be
scenes, anchor scenes, Kingsway completed by 6:30pm.
scenes and office scenes.
Import song • Editing will begin at 1pm at
• The song will be imported to
see if the length of our footage
is too long, short or just right.
Check lip synchronisation 29/12/09
• Ensure all lip sync of scenes
and lyrics match. This should
be competed by 3pm leaving
us to check all transitions and
editing techniques that we can
View all editing techniques and 29/12/09
transitions • From 3pm onwards, all
transitions and editing styles
will be viewed. Any that that
group decide on will be written
down in a list to add the next
day. All transitions should be
viewed by 7pm,, including all
video and audio effects
Insert all transitions 30/12/09
• Group meet up at Malkit’s at
• All transitions and effects
chosen from the day before will
be finalised as a group and
• All other video and audio
effects will be inserted.
Insert credits 02/01/10
• Choose fonts and style.
• Add credits to the beginning
and end of song.
• View and get opinions on
colour, style, font and
positioning of credits by all
members of group
• Finalise credits.
Show Teacher and make 07/01/10
alterations • Show our teacher our video,
get opinions and make any
• We added Sepia tone to some
scenes and added split screen
after talking to our teacher
because of the affect it would
create to the beginning and
end of our music video.
Upload final video to Facebook, 12/01/10
YouTube and burn onto a CD.