1. We will cover how to import an image, a photo, a video, and an audio clip into Windows Movie Maker’s Collection window. Sample Part A Video Animation Audio Image Photograph
2. Step. 1 PART A PART A Step 1 Go to <File> and select <Import into Collections>
3. <ul><li>Locate the folder that contains all your media files for the WMM project. </li></ul>PART A Step 2 Locate the folder with all your multimedia files. Locate the media files you created in the Capture Tutorial. Choose one image and click on <Import>
4. PART A Step 3 Now, it should appear in the Collection Pane. Click and drag the image into the Video section of the Timeline
5. PART A Step 3 Continued The image should now appear in the Timeline.
6. PART A Step 4 Last, import an image and a picture you may have into the Collection Pane. I added two make to provide more visual references. Pull down the other two images.
7. PART A Step 4 Continued Last, import any extra images and pictures you may have into the Collection Collection Pane. Pull down the other two images.
8. PART A Step 5 Now import an audio file. You should be able to see a music symbol in the Collection Pane. Drag the audio clip into Audio/Music section.
9. PART A Step 6 Now it’s time for the animation The animation and video gets t a bit tricky. Because the files are larger than the images and photos, WMM will automatically create a new Collection.
10. PART A Step 6 Continued Last, the animation & video imports will get a bit tricky. Because animation and video files are larger than images and photos, WMM will automatically create a new Collection once you import them.
11. PART A Step 6 Continued Presto! You now just imported your first animation video into WMM. Notice that there is A sound track? That’s because the animation includes sound effects, so it will automatically appear in the Audio section.
12. PART A Step 7 Finally. We are on our last media file… video! Go ahead and import the video file.
13. PART A Step 7 Continued Finally. We are on our last media file… video! Repeat everything you did for the animation clip to the video .
14. PART A Congratulations! You are now done with Part A of Editing. Click on Part B below to advance to the next section. Finish