The implementation in the enterprise.
Do you already know
The revolution of
How to communicate today?
Use cases. Where can I use
microblogging in companies?
The problem: Closed
Telephone and E-Mail cc and @all Mails
dominate daily work…
No traceability and
Structure and a
Are you confident about Communote
and its use cases?
Sharing information e.g. Status & conversation
links, documents, … notes
Other micro informations
Questions & answers
The use of Communote Social Communication as
independent communication channel to create visibility.
Did you create a Communote account?
… and familiarised yourself with the features?
topics/blogs Search: full text,
Insertion of the
Display of authors
of posted notes
Display of blogs
Selection of period
But you don‘t know,
how to really start with Communote?
Enterprise 2.0 Strategy
We can help you.
with modern communication.
Step by step.
environment Information/results from:
The involved (discrete, im teams)
and their roles
Locations Telephone, E-Mail, Chat
(Cities, in the office, at home,
on the way)
Define concrete Goals that you
want to achieve by using Communote .
from the Management
for the use of microblogging in teams
for topics and projects.
Also use microblogging
in Change Management
Act on the principle:
„ Start small,
think big! “
• Emphasize the concrete benefit of microblogging.
• Persuade and excite people about the idea of a new way
of open communication with short messages.
• Give a short introduction on Communote.
• Get supporters und first movers!
• Make sure all potential participants have access
• Are there current topics/projects that lend themselves to
the use of Enterprise Microblogging?
(e.g. projects in diversified teams or with many stakeholders)
• Is there a general starting point for the improvement
of team communication?
(Exchange of status, ideas, current informations)
Step 3 Experience.
Gain First Themen und
• Gain first experience in a limited group of participants
with selected topics/projects.
• Give participants the possibility to familiarise
with the new way of communication.
• Collect and assess feedback.
• Evaluate potentials and further fields of application.
• Define a few rules (of the game) based on your first
• Declare which informations are to be found in the microblog.
• Agree upon tags (#hashtags) for topics/projects.
• Stipulate on when blogs are open to everybody or limited to
• Reach an agreement on the use with all participants
(e.g. no further communication by e-mail).
• Logo und design adjustments.
• Integration into corporate communication and
(Wiki, SharePoint, Intranet, Instant Messaging, RSS).
• Use of Communote with mobile devices.
• Consideration of security guidelines, possible
installation behind the firewall.
• Consideration of microblogging in the corporate
Enterprise 2.0 strategy.
• Talk about Communote. Share your experiences.
• Communicate the benefit!
• Explain the handling of the tool.
• Avoid technical terms in explanations.
• Introduce Communote to a bigger group of participants.
• Implement the new way of communication into daily
Step 7 Expansion
• Gain further multipliers.
• Expand Microblogging to more topics and projects.
• Increase the range significantly and include more
employees and departments.
7 Steps in a nutshell:
1 Invite participants.
2 Define topics and fields of use.
3 Gain first experience.
4 Define the rules of the game.
5 Integration into existing structures.
6 Take off.
7 Expansion of Microblogging.
Communote is a product of
Communardo Software GmbH.
Your partner Jens Osthues
Communardo Software GmbH
for collaboration in Jens.Osthues@communardo.de
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.