5. Entrepreneurship Be your own Boss Create wealth
6. Entrepreneurship Be your own Boss Create wealth Be a Pioneer
7. Entrepreneurship Be your own Boss Create wealth Be a Pioneer Innovate
8. But“ Most ventures fail ”“Ideas are easy. Its the execution of ideas that really separates the real entrepreneurs.”
9. But“ Most ventures fail ” 9 out of 10 startups fail to survive even a year
10. Reasons to Fail Lack of Vision Undefined Goals Vague Ideation Absence of Milestones Budgeting Failure Entrepreneurs Myopia Lack of Planning FAILURE Inability or unwillingness to plan leads to most startup failures. No Project Management Staffing Flaws Lack of Monitoring Absence of Plan B Unable to Create Market Demand Implementation Flaws
11. Who has done it BIG
12. Because they had a PLAN…
13. You also need a plan…
14. 2 chieve your goals…
15. Myths about Planning
16. Myth # 1 “Planning is for wimps”…
17. Myth # 2 “Planning is a waste of time”…
18. Myth # 3 “It is takes the fun out of the adventure called Entrepreneurship”
19. Myth # 4 “It’s too much of a hassle”…
20. Why do you need a plan?
21. Entrepreneurship isnot a Gamble.
22. A plan might not ensure your success.But it reduces your chances of failure
23. You could be looking for a simple business plan to identifyyour future strategy, or a plan that will support inidentifying funding for your venture
24. A plan is a roadmap for your success
25. This is why YOU NEED aPLAN…
26. How do you get a plan?
27. You can get itdone yourself OR
29. How do I reach them?
30. World’s Top Business Planning Firm Call us for a Free Consulting Session +1 855 552 7526 www.bplanexperts.com