Aspen - High Quality Education for All
- 406 views
Past : Age of Darkness ...
Past : Age of Darkness
- No Formal Schools for Teaching Science
- No Concept of Science, Math in Education Curriculum
- Exception to this is, Schooling at the Time of Greeks (Archimedes, Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates)
Present : Age of Machines
- Formal Schooling started with Advent of Industrial Revolution in Europe
Future : Age of Reasoning
- Education K-12 – focuses on Knowledge Discovery and Application of Abstract Concepts
- Guide Students to do research as primary mode of learning
- Each Student must have his/her own journey and experience the beauty of knowledge.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views