The cornerstone of UX, user interface design presents unique, user-centric challenges, exposing exciting opportunities to produce cohesive and engaging interactive experiences. Covering mobile-specific UI principles, practical implementation and rule breaking, Fred Spencer will share with you how the Titanium platform can make it easy to meaningfully improve user experience and exceed user expectations.
Located in the greater Boston area, Fred is an Appcelerator senior application architect and digital media instructor at the Rhode Island School of Design, Continuing Education.
Session highlights include:
- Simple design techniques that add consistency, subtly and nuance
- Balancing user expectations during asynchronous tasks
- Connect with animation and sound
- Risks and rewards of going fully custom
- Resources that extend and inspire