Getting user feedback on your progress is key to making successful interfaces and it doesn’t have to take months. In this session you will learn how setting up regular usability tests can allow you to save time doing the studies and without sacrificing quality.
Learn strategies and techniques that can be used for making traditional and remote usability testing methods easier to plan and conduct. We will cover usability testing from planning through analysis, and ways to provide useful and usable recommendations to the team.
This session covers the following topics:
• Planning tips and tricks
• Recruiting methods
• Note taking and managing observers
• Specific tips for methods (Traditional, Rapid Iterative Testing and Evaluation (RITE)
• Specific tips for locations (in-person, on-site, remote)
• Analysis and sharing your findings
• Making usable recommendations