Case Study- Centrum House
• Corporate headquarter of one of the leading Financial
Company in India
• Situated at CST Road, near Mumbai business hub BKC
• Multiple entries and exits
• Multiple parking areas
• Motorized Gate at the main entrance and boom barriers for
• The parking in the building is divided in
a) Upper Deck- Entry and exit through
same gate, reserved exclusively for top
b) Main Entry/Basement – Separate
sliding gates for entry and exit
• Additionally basement entry has barriers
installed to prevent the parking of
visitors vehicles in the basement
• The sliding gates were earlier operated
manually by the guards after visible
authentication of vehicles.
• To allow automated vehicle access to premises
• Reading from long distance 5+ meters
• Off line authentication of vehicles
• Complete control on system from PC
• User Reports
• The boom barriers and exit gate are controlled using 2nd
Mercury 4 Reader.
• Tags are affixed inside the windshield of the authorized
• System Authenticates the authorized vehicle and signals the
gate /barrier to open.
Software : Introducing Agile
• Agile middleware is ported in the Mercury 4
readers enabling it to work even if the PC is switched
• The entire tag data is ported in the readers.
• Agile Synchronization module is installed in the PC.
• The PC is used to upload and download the data and
• The entry and exit reports are generated form the
Agile module in the PC.
Vicinity RFID Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
# 312, Building 2, Sector 3,
Millennium Business Park,
Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400 710. INDIA
Tel: +91 93200 68035/22 2778 0343