Be the first to like this
Vacation in southern California and save!
On your next trip to southern California, consider staying at one of these fine vacation rentals. These opportunities are available only through a private vacation club. More on that at the end.
1. Vista Mirage Resort: The lush and quiet surroundings will allow you to relax and refresh. Even so, many activities and businesses are short distance away. Those include the Oasis water park, Indian canyons, balloon rides, horseback riding, fishing and golf.
2. Wyndham Indio: A swimmer’s paradise, the Wyndham Indio features the massive “Lazy River” pictured here, as well a 4,950-square foot swimming pool. Melt the stress away in any of five courtyard whirlpools, and enjoy a relaxing full-service spa. Try your clubs on the resort’s own championship golf course.
3. Villas at Palm Springs: Offering a charming yet casual atmosphere, you’ll be amazed that you’re within driving distance of Disneyland, San Diego and Hollywood. Even closer, you can enjoy hiking, horseback riding, biking, along with museums and fine shopping.
4. Gaslamp Plaza Suites: Step back in time – 1913, to be precise – to this ornately decorated hotel. Located in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter, Gaslamp Plaza Suites offers a touch of elegance to your stay in southern California. Area attractions include Seaworld; Balboa Park, Mexico; the San Diego Zoo, and many others.
5. Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort: You will be captivated by the resort and surroundings. Providing majestic views of the Pacific Ocean and five miles of pristine beach, offers that ideal southern California vacation. Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort is the destination for family vacations, romantic getaways or group retreats.
You can’t beat the resort vacation specials in southern California available through this amazing travel club. While the week-specific listings are on a first-come basis, hundreds of great vacation rentals in southern California are available all the time.
On top of that, more than two dozen fine southern California resorts offer a 1-bedroom unit year-round for just $699 per week. Yes, relax and unwind in a comfortable, contemporary vacation rental in southern California for just $699 per week.
In order to experience these, you have to take that first step. Your next vacation in southern California begins here: www.Discover4Less.com