1. As we begin 2009, let us celebrate something of the life we shared in 2008:
2. 18 th May, victims of xenophobic violence in nearby squatter camps move to a tent village opposite the church.
3. Women and children queue outside the church for breakfast and baby supplies.
4. Volunteers sort donations in the church hall.
5. Victims choose clothing from donations in the church.
6. Red Cross volunteers divide supplies into buckets.
7. In August we held our annual Spring Safari at Rietvlei Nature Reserve in Pretoria.
8. Singing around the camp-fire after a day of games and game viewing at Rietvlei.
9. 5 th September – PMC Praise Party! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
10. “ And Beyond-” worship leaders from PMC
11. A dancing generation! Youth from Primrose , Benoni and Springs enjoy praising God at PMC.
12. The Josh worship team from Northfield Methodist, Benoni
13. Edge621, from Trinity Methodist, Springs
14. The WA held a “Tea around the World” for Seniors.
15. Schoolgirls demonstrate a traditional African song and dance.
16. Sounds of Scotland.
17. Tastes of Portugal
18. Advent began with the ‘Walk Through Nativity’ at the end of November.
19. Mary and Joseph set off for Bethlehem -
20. There was no room in the inn
21. Angels announce the birth of Christ -
22. Wise men came to worship him -
23. Angels sing about the new-born king.
24. Shepherds in the fields hear the angels’ song.
25. Forgetting what is behind and straining towards what is ahead I press on towards the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenwards in Christ Jesus. Phil 3 : 13 and 14 2009 begins with brand new morning service times and The Well brings refreshment from February!