1. Get To Know The Ways Google+ Can HelpSellers To Sell More On eBay/Amazon www.obvainc.com
2. Objectives of this PresentationIntroductionGet connected with your community through circlesBe informative and gain attentionFeatures of Google+ looks promising for online sellersConclusionWho are we?What we believe?What we do?How we work?What we can do for your store?Working ModelThank you!
3. IntroductionWhen you start with any social media site you need tohave a constant connection with them. With other siteslike Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, you need to now focuson Google+If you do not have time toengage yourself in anothermarketing site, you can hiresocial media virtual assistants to increase traffic to yourstore.
4. Get connected with your community through circles>> If you want large traffic or more customers to your store then start promoting your store on Google+.>> This will ensure you have more reach and build a large following. You can also search for sellers of your kind and get connected with them and engage with them in your circle.>>Fill out your profile, and then start sharing the favourite topics and you can appear in Google’s search results.
5. Be informative and gain attention>>Make sure that you give out good content for sharing. Work on how to gain the attention of customers on Google+ with your offers and also your listings.>> Read our blog on how to write effective listings. This will help you get more traffic to your store.>> Google+ can also help you in giving out good advice to the fellow sellers and gain their confidence and also helpful in getting new ideas.
6. Features of Google+ looks promising for online sellers>> As we are increasingly connecting through social media. Google+ is a new way to connect online with people who matter to you.>> Mashable has posted an article on “ How to Set Up a Google+ Brand Page” which is an easy guide that gives an idea . So, once you started with setting a brand page you can post your listings, and write a description of your listing and share it there. Y>> You may want just your customers to know about your latest promotion or hot new listings. So share it there.
7. >> Though many eBay/ Amazon sellers are engaging audiences on Twitter and Facebook, Google + is worth giving a try. And in a recent article by Marketing land “ Top Google+ Brands See 1400% Follower Lift In February”. So, don’t wait just start now.>> I believe that everyone should dip their toe into the Google+ pool,” says Stephanie Inge, founder of the Dallas eBaybes & eMales. So, give it a try.>> If you find any difficulty in doing your social media marketing contact us and we will help you to reach out to more customers.
8. What we do?Reliable and quality services at an affordable budget,for your• Amazon Online Stores• EBay Online Stores Services can be full time, part time and project based Choose the type of services Pay only for what you have used
9. eBay Store VA ServicesWe offer complete eBay Store Virtual Assistant Support so that you can delegate and relax. Our services include – Internet Research – Product, Price, and Competitors Writing & promoting your listings Order and inventory management Customer Service, Invoice, Feedback and Claim Documentation and reporting Blogging and Social Media Any other tasks that your online store might need done!
10. What we believe in? Complete eBay store outsourcing Reduce your operation costs &worries High quality service with efficiency Strict TAT followed Adding value to our clients’ business Flexible Service IntegrityWe don’t work for your competitor stores in same product
11. Our Client Training Updates Reporting Outsourcing manager Feedback Internet Research Expert, Social Media Expert, Admin Tasks, Blogger, Customer Service, Online Store Manager
12. How we work? Single service or bundle of services for cost savings One point of contact Flexible reporting structure Always contactable Back up Virtual Assistant at no Feedback based approach extra cost You Only Pay for what you Regular reporting use
13. Working ModelRetainer Packages Project based outsourcing 10hrs/week 20hrs/week Starting from 10 hr 40 hrs/week projects Or more You only pay for what you use We roll over un-used hours for amonth Try us today! We are risk free..
14. Lets get started!Step 1- Email firstname.lastname@example.orgStep 2 – Our Outsourcing Manager contacts you. We understand what you need.Step 3 – We start work!
15. Thank youContact us today to let us know how we can help!Email- email@example.com