Available across various platforms
High-Definition Image and Sound
1) “Share your whole screen - If attendees need assistance you can take
control over their screen remotely.
2) Record your meeting sessions – including all phone and microphone
audio. This helps to review the conversation and pick up any missed
3) Enable or disable features according to your company's security
requirements. Track accountability with attendance reports”.
4) Clean and easy user interface allows attendees to communicate fast.
5) File sharing is also included.
1) According to Robert Strohmeyer, PC World,
“GoToMeeting gives you less functionality and supports
significantly fewer users”, compare to other leading video
2) You can try it free, but the trial days are very limited.
The basic plan, which does not include fancy features and
recording starts at $19 per month or $182 per year for up
to 5 attendees.
3) The most expensive plan starts at $149 per month or
$1,428 per year for up to 200 attendees.
1) Video conferencing integration: Leverage existing investments and integrate with
existing video teleconferencing systems supporting SIP/H.264 (Tandberg, Polycom,
PictureTel, others), and bring in-room video streams directly into web meetings.*
2) High-quality video conferencing: Enables participants to share unlimited webcam
video streams into meetings at DVD quality with active speaker indication, to truly
collaborate face-to-face with all participants.*
*As described by http://www.adobe.com/products/adobeconnect/features.html.
3) A teaching tool that provides learning and communication beyond the classroom,
which is easy to use and accessible across the globe. Teachers and students can
collaborate regardless of distance and time, thanks to the efficient integrated
1) William Fenton comments: “Cumbersome setup.
No bundled call-in number.”
2) TechMediaNetwork reported that “There is a
learning curve”, which means user needs more time
to get used to the application.
3) Monthly subscription is expensive, costing $55
1) Audio Quality according to the reviewers have never sounded better
2) Depending on the internet bandwidth, audio and video quality can be
adjusted to provide smooth conferencing.
3) Supports any platform and devices.
4) Powered by cloud, so performance is improved and content sharing is
5) File sharing feature is available.
1) No specific application developed to make VOIP calls, rather user must download
Skype application in order to use Fuzebox.
2) Have recording feature which is outstanding.
3) Fuze offers free for only a limited time. Subscription is necessary to continue the
service: Fuze Enterprise plan, the most expensive plan available, will costs $20 per
Our Winner: FuzeBox
● Offers the lowest monthly price among our contenders.
● Like GoToMeeting, Fuze users can share the screen to their
attendees individually without revealing personal information
to other attendees.
● Like GoToMeeting, Fuze also has a recording feature that
allows users to review their conference.
● Independent reviewers love Fuze’s sound and image quality.
● Easy to multitask during video-conferencing: share
documents online, annotate, and edit the documents in real
● Fuze is available across various platforms and devices.
● Fuze interface is very easy and convenient to navigate.
● Fuze is reliable, secure and safe.