GOP will be sometime in March (tentative March 6 th )
Here’s how it works, as best I can figure:
1. A registered Ohio voter goes to the appropriate primary election voting place, with the required personal identification.
2. A poll worker will ask if you want a Republican or a Democrat ballot.
3. The poll worker checks which party primary you voted in last time, and if it is not the same party as you are asking to vote in this time, you may be challenged. If you are not challenged, then there should be no problem.
4. If you wish to switch party affiliations, say so.
5. You will be given a form, either Form 10-X or Form 10-W, which you must fill out. and sign.