2. Non functional differences (1/2)
• Ready for Production
• We release Service Packs and Updates
• Priority on Problem Resolutions and asking for new
• Intense program of QA and testing
• Certification with multiple platforms (OS, DB, App
• Supported and Certified for High Availability
• Support for developers and administrators during the
customization, installation and upgrade
3. Non functional differences (2/2)
• Support based on SLA (including 24x7 follow the sun)
• Support Portal available 24x7
• Support Management Tools available for customers
• Indemnity and Warranty
• Access to our support Knowledge Base, reduce your time
to solve issues.
• Certified Training for users, developers and adminsitrators
• Support and services by a Certified Partner Network in
• Consultancy and Professional Services available in
Alfresco (Premier and TAM, consultancy packages).
• Migration Support
4. Technical differences (1/3)
• Enterprise DB Support like Oracle, MS SQL Server and
DB2 (besides MySQL and Posgres).
• Enterprise Application Servers Support like Weblogic
or Websphere (besides Tomcat and Jboss).
• Certified Integrations with third party products (SAP,
Salesforce, AWS S3, Outlook, Brava Viewer, etc.).
• Storage Policies (Content Store Selector)
• Benchmark Framework
5. Technical differences (2/3)
• Cloud Sync (Hybrid Sync).
• Hybrid Workflow between Alfresco On-Premise and Alfresco Cloud
• Jod Connector performance improvement for OpenOffice /
LibreOffice (default transformations)
• Transformation Server: scalability, accuracy and performance with
• Dedicated Alfresco Index Server: scalability and performance
• Admin Panel and Admin Tools (JMX Support)
• Cluster config: web and Hazelcast (4.2)
• Authentication config: web (4.2)
• Advanced monitoring with JMX (native support for Hyperic
monitoring and third party plugins for Nagios or Icinga).
6. Technical differences (3/3)
• Alfresco Workdesk:
• DB Role Manager: filter roles
• History Manager: changes control.
• Plugin “Send as attachment”.
• Alfresco Mobile (free) but:
• Data Encryption in the device.
• Alfresco Distribution Polices: time control on the
syncronization withing the device.
• Alfresco for Good: MDM (Mobile Device Management)