Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

SmartWorking saving time

821 views

Published on

This short presentation shows you some tips and tricks about time management.

Published in: Business, Technology
  • Be the first to comment

SmartWorking saving time

  1. 1. SMARTWORKING SAVING TIME
  2. 2. Plan your day Take 30 minutes time in the evening to plan the next day. Do not start your day without a time plan.
  3. 3. Prioritise your tasks Prioritising your tasks will help you to spend your time and energy on tasks that are really important for you. Do not waste your day with timeconsuming but relatively unimportant tasks.
  4. 4. Set time limits Include an estimated time frame for each action point and the date by which the task must be completed.
  5. 5. Do small tasks right now Do small tasks that do not need more " than 10 minutes. " Do these immediately.
  6. 6. Single-tasking The human brain is not able to concentrate on two different tasks at the same time. So just concentrate on one task and after finishing one move on to another.
  7. 7. Limit distractions There are a lot of disturbing distractions at work. So block out time on your calendar to work on big projects. At that time close your door and turn off your phone and e-mail.
  8. 8. Connecting tasks You can connect different tasks to save time. You can connect for example the way to the supermarket and the way to the post office.
  9. 9. Just say no Focus on your tasks and your goals before agreeing to take on additional work. Otherwise you will be cluttered with tasks and your time will be stolen. Moreover you communicate with a “No”, that you are concentrating on your current project.
  10. 10. 60/40 Rule The 60/ 40 rule means that you just plan 60 percent of your available time. The other 40 percent is reserved for unexpected tasks. This will give you some spare time.
  11. 11. Standardise Determine a standardised process for recurring tasks. This will help you to save a lot of valuable time.
  12. 12. If you want to work in a smarter place come to CoWorks Crows Nest and join us!
  13. 13. For Info on CoWorks CoWorks" 3 / 1 Alexander Street, " Crows Nest, NSW, 2065" Phone: +61 2 9439 3399" Mobile: +61 411888148" Email: tarena@bc.com.au" www.coworks.com.au

×