L. Kershner Design, Santa Cruz CA
• Utilize AutoCAD and DIRTT ICE to draft floor plans, elevations, perspectives,
sections, coded finish plans, FF&E selection schedules and fly-though
• Rendering in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Manage social media updates.
• Manage overhaul of website.
• Develop and implement creative solutions with a focus on innovation, quality
• Support principal designer with development of concept, story line, FF&E
budgets and presentation boards.
• Finish materials selection and specifications, and furniture selection and
specifications. Interior furnishings, fabrics, decorative lighting, and
accessories product research and selection.
• Expedite and follow-up on order status. Communicate and work with vendors
to acquire quotes and lead times.
• General office duties: phones, filing, copying, office and resource library
Rochelle Dusatko Designs, Sunnyvale CA
Senior Designer/Project Manager/Executive Assistant- 1/1010-
• Generating quotes, contracts, invoices and receipts; proficient with financial data
(invoices, budgets and accounts payable).
• Hire and train new employees. manage installation crew, de-installation crew.
• Coordination with clients, vendors, contractors and purchasing agents throughout
design and specification process to insure that projects are adhering to outlined
• Interior finish, plumbing, appliance, lighting, and hardware sourcing, selections,
• Maintain client files and library
• Calendaring and appointment management for principal designer and myself,
including on-site and off-site meetings,
• events, deliveries and installations.
• Design consultations, develop design schemes and furniture layouts.
• Selecting FF&E samples for renovation and remodeling of residences.
• Accessorize all rooms while considering the order of importance of each.
Trudy’s Brides, Campbell CA
Sales Associate, 8/2012-Present
• Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales and new account goals.
• Demonstrate knowledge of all products and services and using this knowledge to
• Building customer relationships and loyalty, maintenance of a client file.
Staging Artists, San Jose CA
Stager and Design Consultant, 12/2009-12/2010
• Generated quotes, conducted design consultations and marketing at Broker open
• Managed our installation crew, de-installation crew and training of new employees.
• Selected and arranged items to fit the style and character of a house while
considering the area, race and age of potential buyersSelby House Ltd., Menlo Park CA
Design Consultant and Sales Representative, 6/2006-1/2009
• Created professional photography shoots, AutoCAD drawings, floor plans, space
plans, presentation boards, and material boards.
• Duties included customer service, shipping and receiving of merchandise, pricing
and stocking of inventory, creating floor displays, organizing catalogues and
• Worked with own clients on space planning, choosing paint color, furniture,
lighting, paint or wall
Skills and Education
Negotiation and sales in a target based environment.
Goal oriented, analytical take the initiative and handle multiple
Outstanding organizational, computer, project management
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Can work effectively and develop solutions in high-pressure,
fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
Can handle multiple projects and adhere to strict deadlines.
Function capably as effective team member, leader,
supervisor, coach, and collaborator.
Very strong critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving
abilities coupled with confident decision making ability.
Computer Skills 3D AutoCAD, Revit Architecture,
DIRTT ICE Software, Google SketchUp, Podium,
QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft
Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Intuit Website Designer,
Picasa, Flicker, Facebook, Instagram, iPhoto.
Hands On Skills
Drafting, Rendering, Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Mixed
Media Art, Sewing, Photography, Concept Boards, Re-
Upholstering, Assembly of Furniture and Fixtures, Unique
Furniture Design and Construction.
Organizations and Volunteer Work
Member of the International Interior Design Association, 2007 – Present.
Volunteering annually at the Herman Miller We Care event at the Boys & Girls Club in
Interests and Hobbies
Participating in theater productions, performing in choral and jazz ensembles, dancing
to the blues, photography, and traveling. Additionally, I enjoy helping my dad build and
remodel our family home.
Startup Tech Company
San Jose, CA