Innovative methods for increasing effectiveness
of teaching English of 55+ learners - InMETE 55+
Key Action 2 – Strategic Partnerships
Stowarzyszenie Akademia Pełni Życia / The Fullness-of-Life Academy Association
ul. Rzeźnicza 2a, 31-540 Kraków, POLAND
Phone: +48 12 294-81-35, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.apz.org.pl
SUMMARY OF EVALUATIONS OF THE SIXTH INTERNATIONAL MEETING
8 people took part in the fifth international meeting and 6 of them filled in the evaluation sheets at
the end of the meeting.
For all participants:
- the aims of the meeting and agenda were clear;
- the meeting was well-conducted;
- the responsibility for various tasks was distributed fairly in the meeting;
- in the meeting all of the partners contributed usefully to the discussion and planning.
After the meeting everybody was sure that they knew what we have to do in the next phase of the
project and in their organizations they can meet the deadlines for Project activities agreed in the
The main hopes and expectations for the Rome meeting which were in 100% met:
- to finalize tasks, proceed with the project activities;
- to see the final outputs;
- to see the funny video;
- to distribute tasks to be done;
- to share reflections and expectations about the project;
- to meet with Italian students;
- to clear up possible issues connected with the final report;
- to think together about new project and how to continue our cooperation;
- to sum up our work and experiences;
- to see friends I hope to stay in touch witch.
The most useful parts of the Rome meeting were:
- the English lesson: “it was a great and very useful experience, giving me a lot of
inspiration”, “we compared different ways of teaching, all very effective”
- the funny video: “the students were amazing actors”.
There wasn’t any part of the meeting which was assessed as totally unnecessary.
General conclusion: the meeting was very well-prepared and the organization was perfect. We are
very happy that we had a chance to work together. All partners were really engaged in project
realization, and we feel that our project is important and extremely useful.
Thank you for your great and hard work, and especially for your friendship! We will miss you all!