Raise of the beast - Following History & Its Patterns
Raise of The Beast
Logic Of Events Foretold in the Bible
The Babylonian System
The False Prophet
The Anti Christ
• Raise of the Second Beast – the false prophet
• Glimpses into History – The Papal System
• Beast that drank saints blood
• The system Today
• Church of Rome and control of world politics
• Anti Christian system & cults within
• Falling Away of the Church
• False Spirituality – invasion of the church
• Back to Old Roots – following the traditions of Rome
• Betrayal of the Martyrs blood by us
• The Unholy Union
• Platform for a world religion
• The relevance of epistle of Hebrews today
• The Islamic Equation
• Woe .. . Woe . . .Woe unto us
• Concluding for Now
Two Great Religions began from these two areas which conquered the world
• Rome emerged about 68 BC
• 44 BC Julius Cesar is assassinated
• Times of Jesus – Tiberius Cesar was in power
• 64 AD Nero begins his persecutions
• 284 AD Decolicean divides the empire into two parts ( 2 legs ? )
• Constantine an army officer was raising thro the rank to be made the
governor of Dalmita this time
• 306 AD Constantine becomes the Cesar of Rome
• 312 AD Constantine moves to Bezyantium and relocates the capital
• 476 AD Empire Breaks into pieces
• Eastern leg endures a 1000 years after the western leg fell till 1453
The Raise of Rome
The Eastern Roman Empire
In AD 64, Nero blamed on the Christians for the great fire & persecutions
begin which last for next 200 years
In 313, Constantine legalizes Christianity
In 380, Christianity becomes the state religion
382 the Biblical canon is formed, listing the accepted books of the Old and
In 385, First use of Power - Church legally punish someone by death
496 Clovis I, pagan king of the Franks, converts beginning the spread of
church in the West
Beginnings of the Church of Rome
• The Church Began to raise to Power
• Took merger and acquisition route
• This lead the church to deviate from the Word of the Lord which till today is debated
• Some of these it did not only stand with the diversion with the word of God, but has gone to
the extent of occultism
• Over a period of time when the clergy obtained absolute power their moral values became
corrupt starting the dark ages of the history
• Belief in Relics for miracles came into existence
1. The church of Wittenberg had 19000 relics
2. By order of II Nicean Council in 787 – no place of worship is to be dedicated without relic.
3. Fruad of pilgrimage – special incentives for it. Year 1300 – 2 lakh people visited Rome
4. Tax to Church & commissions from wills and deals
Raise of the Roman Catholic Church
• 1559 Pope Paul IV releases the List of Prohibited Books (Index Librorum Prohibitorum)
Books Banned under this are
1. Profession of the Catechism (1566),
2. Profession of the book of the Latin rites, prayers, hymns, the Psalms, readings, and
notations for everyday use called the Breviary ( 1568)
3. The Vulgate – Latin Bible ( 1590 and in 1592)
• Sale of indulgences for forgiveness of sins
• Sale of special permits for marrying more than one women and having concubines
• On paying a prince the speciall appointed indulgence officers would issue “ Pardon Letters”
so the soul could enter heaven
• Sometimes the payment was beer or a night with harlot
Beginning of the Dark Ages
• In 431 - The Council of Ephesus - clarified the nature of Jesus' incarnation, declaring that he was both fully
man and fully God
• By 451 the Council of Chalcedon solidified Roman papal primacy
• In the early 700’s – The Second Council of Nicea took Place Byzantine iconomiam became a major source
of conflict between the Eastern and Western parts of the Church. Byzantine emperors forbade the creation
and veneration of religious images, as violations of the Ten Commandments.
• The Council of Trent ( From Dec 1545 to Dec1563 ) – The official Dogmas as we know today were formed
It defined Church teachings in the areas of
• Scripture and Tradition,
• Original Sin,
• Justification, ( by works )
• the Eucharist in Holy Mass and
• Worship of saints.
2. council issued condemnations on what it defined as Protestant heresies
3. The church's interpretation of the Bible was final. Any Christian who substituted his
or her own interpretation was a heretic
4. Church Tradition were equally authoritative to the Word of God
5. The relationship of faith and works in salvation was defined, following controversy
over Martin Luther's doctrine of "justification by faith alone".
6. Other Catholic practices like indulgences, pilgrimages, worship of saints and
relics, and worship of the Virgin Mary were strongly reaffirmed
7. In the twenty-fifth and last session the doctrines of purgatory, the invocation of
saints and the worship of relics were reaffirmed
• Pillars called Obelisks
• Diodors spoke of 130 ft hight oblique erected by Queen Queen Semarims of Babylon
• Egypt was well know for this . They honored their SUN GOD for this – symbol of Baal
• One of this was bought to Rome from Heliopolis in Egypt & Set right in front of Holy Rome
Pagan Symbolisms in Vatican
• Pope Sergius III – 904 :
Famous for Succession by murder.
Relationship with a woman named Marozia .
Started the “ rule of harlots as its called”
his concubine and her mother held the court in
• Pope John X - 914 :
Concubine’s Mother supported John in election to Pope,
to cover her relationship with him.
Killed by the concubine Marozia to bring her lover Pope Leo VI to Power.
• Pope Leo VI – 928 :
Brought to power by Marozia.
Later killed by her becos “ he was having relationship with another women”
• Pope John XI :
Concubine’s son was bought to power by her.
He was such a rut he was beaten and put in jail, were he was poisoned.
The Popes and their Morality
The Popes and their Morality
Pope John XII – 955 : I
Concubine’s grandson a man catholic encyclopedia quotes as “ carose, immoral man, whose life in brothels
and moral corruption was a subject of general talk in Rome”.
He was said to have turned the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano into a brothel and was accused of
adultery, fornication, and incest. He was killed by a jealous husband while in the act of committing
adultery with the man's wife
• Pope Benedict VIII – 1012 :
He brought the office through open bribery.
From Layman to Pope he made it one day.
Pope Benedict IX - 1032 :
Became Pope At 12.
Was into adulteries, rapes, sodomy, bestiality, sexual orgies.
Pope Boniface VIII – 1294 :
According to Catholic Encyclopedia did not leave any crime undone.
Murder, infidelity, immorality, idolatry, magic he did every thing.
People like John Wyclif, John Hus began preaching gospel correctly to fellow Christians
Multitudes believed, accepted and remained faithful even in flames.
Thus was Reformation Born.
At the heart of reformation was the circulation of scripture
During the Crusades when the Muslims conquered Istanbul – may Christians fled to
western Europe to join their Christian brothers there.
Along with them they took the old and original manuscripts of the scriptures.
It was a blessing for the west
Erasmus wrote a Bible from These – which later Martin Luther used
• Many start to protest on these immoralities
• They were called heretics
• 1252 – pope innocent 4 –decreed to crush them like snakes
Continued by other popes
Pope Alaxander IV 1254
• Pope Clement IV 1265
• Pope Nicholas IV 1288
• Pope Boniface VIII 1294
• Pope Paul III, in 1542, gave Medieval Inquisition a permanent status as
the office Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Inquisition’
Start of Inquisition
Machines of Inquisition
• Rome has not changed so far It stills holds the “ Cannon Law” which it
used as the basis to touchier Believers
• Its holds the law that it can demand submission of intellectual will (
basically this is used in cults)
• The office of Inquisition is still there which was given a name change as
Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
• In 1929 Mossulini signed the Batten treaty with Pope Pius XII giving
sovereign status to Vatican and Vatican became a independent civil state
with Pope as her king.
• In return the Pope formed an alliance with Roman Catholic Dictators like
Benneto Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, Fransisco Franco, Antonio Salaxo in
Portugal, Anton Pavolet in Crotia. These are called concordarts
Modern Day Rome
Rome encouraged monsters like Hitler
• Hitler was so convinced he was doing it for the Church
• He was very firm that was and will be a “ Catholic”
• He was also very clear that he will kill the Jews in a more human way than
his predessoers in Church
• It was not Hitler, but church during 14 cenetury decreed that Jews must
wear hand badges to identify themselves. Hitler jus implemented it.
• The church cooperated fully in sorting out people of Jewish dissent . The
Pope was silent to the deeds and failed morally
• Why not offer genuine repentance and sorrowful apology to the Jews? But
Ratzinger and John Paul II continue Pius XII's stony silence
Hitler & Jews
• In his book “ A Woman Rides the Beast” Author Dave Hunt states on page 261 that Rome’s
Sacred Congregations, the ‘Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Inquisition’. Known more recently as
the ‘Holy Office’, its name was changed in 1967 to the ‘Congregation for the Doctrine of the
Inquisition Holds a Key Position Still
• Born : April 16, 1927 in Bavaria;
• Became the Pope : April 19, 2005.
• He and his brother joined the Hitler Youth in
• In 1977 he was named Archbishop of
Munich, and was created a cardinal;
• In 1981 he became the Prefect of the
Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
[i.e., the Office of Inquisition];
• In 1993 he became a cardinal bishop;
• In 2002 he became the dean of the College
The Control Of World Politics
Rome Pushing New World Order
Rome Pushing One World Religion
One World Religion
• Pope John Pauls 1986 unification of World Religion Video
• UN pushing for World Religion Video
Denial Of Jesus Christ as The Messiah :
Pope denying Jesus Video
One World Religion
• Video – Pope John sitting on the inverted cross
Which Master do they serve ?
• There is a growing trend to embrace Roman views that has contradicted for more
than 400 years.
• The Reformation is being portrayed as an unnecessary separation from a Church.
Had all those millions murdered for a misunderstanding ?
• I've found that my beliefs are essentially the same as those of orthodox Roman
Catholics. -Billy Graham
• If Billy Graham is true, then Martin Luther was a fool, calvin was ediot, all those
saints who died at stake were clowns.
Invasion of the Church
I've found that my
essentially the same
as those of orthodox
Roman Catholics. -
It is important for the simple fact that Bible teaches “ Salvation through Faith”.
Where as Roman Catholic Church teaches “ Salvation is not through faith alone “
but by works and demands the submission of free will
Billy Graham has said “
Any differences in their
theology are not
important as far as
personal salvation is
• Charles Colson and Fr. Richard John Neuhaus authored the ecumenical documents
in 1994 and Catholics Together II usually called as Vartican II 1997.
• Dr. Jesse Miranda Assemblies of God
• Rev. Pat Robertson C B N
• Dr. Bill Bright Campus Crusade for Christ
• Mr Charles Colson Prison Fellowship
• T. M. Moore Chesapeake Theological Seminary
• Bob Seiple World Vision**
• Video : Pope & Christaian Leaders
• Video : Evengalicals & Christians Togeather
Evangelicals & Christians Together
Away From the Holy Spirit
• Where commeth the keeping of traditions like lent, new year promise
cards, x mas. All these were propelled by the ecumenical movement
signed in 1994
• Col 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain
deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and
not after Christ.
• Mar 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of
God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
Away From Truth To Traditions
• According to Luke 1: 5 & 1 : 8
• Note Point 1 : Zacharias was a priest , as per the old testament he is a Leavitt
• Note Point 2 : Zacharias is of the family of Abia
• Note Point 3 : He did his ministry in the Temple, on the time which was given to his tribe
I chronicles 24 : 10. – Abia - last 15 days of the forth month (Tammuz) - which is July month as per
our Roman Calendar.
• Zacharias was serving the Lord from 15th to 30th of July , when Gabriel appeared to him and said
that he would have a son. ( Luke 1 : 23 & 24).
• He would have got home on and his wife would have got conceived on August
• Luke 1:26 says in the sixth month of pregnancy of Elisabeth, ie on January – Gabriel visited virgin
Mary and she conceived Jesus. So Mary was conceived on January.
Christmas ? December 25th ?
• Story of 25th december
• Story of Lent
So where did this come from
And What about X-mas Tree
Jer 10:1 – 5
O house of Israel: thus saith the
LORD, Learn not the way of the
nations, and be not dismayed at the signs
of heaven; for the nations are dismayed at
For the customs of the peoples are vanity:
for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the
work of the hands of the workman with the
They deck it with silver and with gold; they
fasten it with nails and with hammers, that
it move not.
• The Bible Says He was offered as the Passover Lamb for our sins 1 Corin 5 : 7
• The Passover of that year came on a Thursday – AD 32
• All His activities of the last 7 days are recorded in the Bible
• Jesus Christ was not crucified on Friday
• And according to the Jewish timings “ A day starts at evening 6 p.m. and ends on 6 p.m. the next
day. ( Gen 1: 13,19,23. John 20:19)
• The first thing they do on day break is – eat supper and go to sleep
Day 4 : Passover Day - Wednesday evening 6.p.m – Thursday evening 6.p.m
• Jesus ate the last supper – the Pass over meal
• went to garden to pray.
Did Christ Die on A Friday ?
Calendar Day Event
Day 1 6th April 10th Nissan Sunday
Jesus’ Triumphful Entry into
Day 2 7th April 11th Nissan Monday
All the events happening
between Mark 11: 20 to Mark
14 : 10, including Oliver
Discourse on Signs of End
Day 3 8th April 12th Nissan Tuesday
Supper in Simons house,
where He is annotated with
Day 4 9th April 13th Nissan Wednesday The Last Supper
Day 5 10th April 14th Nissan Thursday Passover : Jesus is crucified
Day 6 11th April 15th Nissan Friday Day of Preparation
Day 7 12th April 16th Nissan Saturday Sabbath Day
Mat 27 :
• 3 a.m. – Jesus is brought before Jewish high priest & Sheridan for enquiry (
John 18 : 27)
• 6 a.m. – Pilate delivers the order to crucify Jesus ( John 19: 14-16)
• 9 a.m. - Jesus is crucified on the cross ( Mark 15 : 25)
• 12 a.m. – A thick darkness covered the land ( Mark 15: 33, Mathew 27 :
• 3 p.m. – Jesus cried out and gave up His ghost ( Mark 15 : 34, Mathew 27 :
• 6 p.m. – Jesus is buried before the Preparation Day begins ( Mark 15: 42 –
Day 4 : Passover Day - Wednesday evening
6.p.m – Thursday evening 6.p.m
• Rom 14:6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the
day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks;
and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
• Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary
to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord
Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the
• 1Ti 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou
shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
• Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them
that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
• Heb 5:13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.
• 1Co 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear
it, neither yet now are ye able.
Invasion of The Church
• 2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but
after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
• 2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto
• 2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an
evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.
• Amo 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in
the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of
• Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those
miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying
2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by
spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not
come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be
revealed, the son of perdition;
Luk 18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the
Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?
The Last Sign Of His Coming
• 1Pe 4:17 – 18
• I Corintians 10 : 1 – 5
• 1Pe 3:20 , 21 figure of which baptism will save
• Isa 57 : 1 - 3
• Romans 11 : 16, 17
Eze 14:20 though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they
shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by
Luk 12:46 , 47 , 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of
stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of
him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they
will ask the more.
So Who Will Go
• Jer 23:11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their
wickedness, saith the LORD.
• Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit
adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return
from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as
The Israeli tradition of Sheppard giving a count to his master
• “Gen 31:38 This twenty years have I been with thee; thy ewes and thy she goats have not
cast their young, and the rams of thy flock have I not eaten.
• Gen 31:39 That which was torn of beasts I brought not unto thee; I bare the loss of it; of
my hand didst thou require it, whether stolen by day, or stolen by night.
Have We Thought Our People
The New Pope
Breaking News from ITCCS Central: Friday, March 15, 2013
International Arrest Warrant issued against Pope Francis I, Jorge Mario Bergoglio, for
Crimes against Humanity and Child Trafficking .
Bergoglio's role in the death of Argentinian citizens during
that country's "Dirty War" and in the trafficking of the
children of political prisoners also compelled the
International Common Law Court of Justice to issue the
Warrant today, which is one year in duration.
In 1973, he had been appointed “Provincial” of Argentina for the Society of Jesus.
In this capacity, Bergoglio was the highest ranking Jesuit in Argentina during the military dictatorship led by
General Jorge Videla (1976-1983).
He later became bishop and archbishop of Buenos Aires. Pope John Paul II elevated him to the title of cardinal in 2001
the Catholic Church hierarchy played a central role in sustaining the legitimacy of the military Junta
The Order of Jesus –which represented the Conservative yet most influential faction within the Catholic Church,
closely associated with Argentina’s economic elites– was firmly behind the military Junta,
against so-called “Leftists” in the Peronista movement.
In 2010, the survivors of the “Dirty War” accused Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of complicity in the kidnapping of
two members of the Society of Jesus Francisco Jalics y Orlando Yorio, (El Mundo, 8 November 2010)