Be the first to like this
These slides are from a talk given to students in the Tufts School of Medicine Online Consumer Health Class. The talk covers:
• design's role in digital health-related communications
• frameworks for assessing the visual design of digital health communications
• specific health-related examples of how design helps or hinders the user experience
• a critique of how some top sites do in terms of design
• general design tips that apply to health-realted site content and user needs.