• A reflection of our perfection.
• PoLoMaC Construction Group with over 15 years of tiling & Timber Flooring
experience offers top end service installation of tiles, timber ,travertine Flooring as
well as wall tiling . All inclusive of floor prep & finish.
• We also offer stone wall and swimming pool tiling with all qualified tilers who also
carry their occupational Health & Safety tickets .
• Our prices are not extreme , but our quality workmanship is a reflection of our eye
for detail & careful planning .
• We discuss with you what you WANT & we deliver on time & on Budget.
Lucas A Kostadinoski : Sales & Operations Manager
+61(0)3 8457 9241 +61(0)421 169 540
ABN : 42 637 300 481
15 Radiance Ave ,Epping .3076.
Tiling – Floor & Wall
• Due to our close working relationship with our preferred suppliers we are also able to offer further discounts on tiles
and materials through our trade accounts for both commercial and domestic clients.
• We can provide and fit all manner of tiles:
• Natural stone
• We offer a comprehensive range of tiling services including:
• Showers/Wet rooms
• Kitchens & Utility rooms
• Main office Entrances
• Lift lobbies
• Internal & external work
• Under floor heating
• We service all of Melbourne metro and most regional areas
Why you should choose PoLoMaC Construction Group Services ?:
At the end of every job we give our clients a free floor care kit complete with mop and cleaning care advice.
Our machines all use dustless technology which means your home is not left covered in dust.
We use a full range of floor sealers – solvent based polyurethanes that come in matt, satin, high gloss. Non toxic
water based polyurethane in satin and gloss. Tung oil. Wax finishes.
We specialise in direct staining and can create virtually any colour you want from jarrah, mahogany, walnut,
teak, cedar, black, chocolate, white, etc.
The final coat we apply to your floorboards is very durable and longwearing. If looked after with care most
floorboards will not need to be recoated for up to 7 years.
The staff are all employed by us because we care about OUR name. We will personally see your job through to
completion. This guarantees that you will be provided with the highest possible standard and quality!
Services include :
• Supply of Timber ( if required & as specified by customer ) Australian Species as well as foreign .
• sanding and polishing
Stone Wall Installation
• Many stone walls have been created by our professional installation crew. From all kinds of natural stone and
boulders to concrete blocks we can build the wall you want.
• From a single stone step to a winding staircase our professional stone crew can create a dramatic focal point.
• Our professional installation crew can install a beautiful stone patio to create an outdoor living space.
• we offer a professional stone tile design and installation service. We take the headache out of stone selection, working
closely with our customers to create a design that really works for the room and looks fabulous. When it comes to
installation we use our own team of specialist tilers and manage the project from start to finish.
• Stone tile wall and floor tile design - we can provide advice on stone selection, how to combine different types of
stone, their special properties, finishes, adhesives and after care.
• Planning and Project Management – the site survey and planning process is critical to the success of the project. We
can advise on timescales and costs and explain in detail what will happen at each stage of the process.
• Stone supply and delivery – we arrange all delivery of the stone, adhesives, grout and other materials. We aim to get
the materials as close to the property as possible and ensure that they are in a safe and secure environment. Stone is a
very heavy product and we ensure that we follow strict health and safety standards when handling it.
• Pre-installation – preparation of the work area and surfaces is key to successful installation. We can provide all of the
preparation required to walls or floors before the stone is installed. This may require removal of existing floors or wall
tiles, or screed installation.
• Installation and fixing – our specialist tilers will install the stone and ensure that cuts and patterns are consistent with
the clients expectations. We pride ourselves on the quality of our installation work and ensure that there are no
outstanding tasks to complete before we leave the site.
• Post installation – once the installation is complete we apply the appropriate sealants and ensure that the client
understands how to maintain the stone afterwards. We also leave the site clean and tidy and take away all of our waste
materials with us once we have finished the job.
• After care advice – we are always happy to offer advice on maintenance once the stone has been installed for a while
• PoLoMaC Construction Group coping and tile division has the experience and attention to detail
needed to get the job done right. With over 20 years of experience providing coping stone and tile
installation, you can trust PoLoMaC Construction Group for your commercial or residential job.
• Our materials are of the highest quality and we offer a wide variety of coping stones and tile to choose
from, including conventional white pre-cast coping, thermal edged full colour or premium blue flagstone,
and bullnose brick coping.
• PoLoMaC Construction Group coping stone and tile services are available to commercial and residential
• We undertake all type of pool tiling work.
we install as well as fix glass mosaic tiles for swimming pools and water bodies. these tiles are available in
various colour shades
• .We provide all type of murals, gradations, borders, plain colours, random mixes and repeated patterns in
these tiles. Our speciality is in hand cut designs as per your requirements
• Our vinyl flooring installers have over 20 years experience
• They are experienced in installing on concrete, Hardboard, wall & floor, various types of Resilient Flooring
• LG , Cushion wood, Karndean Knight Tiles, Signature, Gerfloor, Tarkett Sommer,Armstrong, Polysafe.etc
• Our installation service is particular on feature work with patterns.
• Sheet and tile vinyl flooring are one of your best bathroom flooring options. Sheet vinyl flooring is just like
a vinyl version of carpeting: it is available in wide rolls of six or twelve feet. For rooms wider than these
sizes, sections of sheet vinyl are fused together. In fact, expert sheet vinyl installers are often so good at
fusing the seams that it is not immediately apparent (carpeting is fused togther, as well).
The size and seamless quality of sheet vinyl is its chief advantage. With any type of flooring, it is desirable
to limit the number of seams--at least from the perspective of repelling moisture. With sheet vinyl
flooring, your kitchen or bathroom might end up with no seams, or at most one seam, to contend with.
Another great thing about sheet vinyl flooring is that it helps bridge and cover up imperfections in
the underlayment. It can even be laid over existing sheet or tile vinyl flooring
• However, the main disadvantage of sheet vinyl is that it really does require an expert's hand.First, the large
sections of vinyl are unwieldy to handle, especially by one person.
• Second, sizing out the sheet vinyl requires templating with builder's paper. It is not possible to just start
laying down sheet vinyl. It requires much planning.
• Third, all sheet vinyl requires the application of adhesives. You will not have the self-adhesive option
which tile vinyl flooring offers.
CEMENT & ACRYLIC RENDERING
• Cement rendering is the application of a thin premixed surface of sand, cement and lime plaster to brick, cement, stone or mud brick. It is often
textured, coloured or painted after application. It is generally used on exterior walls but can be used to feature an interior wall.
• Depending on the 'look' required, rendering can be fine or coarse, textured or smooth, natural or coloured, pigmented or painted.
• The cement rendering of brick, concrete and mud houses has been used for centuries to improve the appearance (and sometimes weather
resistance) of exterior walls. It can be seen in different forms all over southern Europe. Different countries have their own style and traditional
• Different finishes can be created by using different tools such as trowels , sponges, or brushes. The art in traditional rendering is, (apart from
getting the mix right), the appearance of the top coat. Different tradesmen will have different finishing styles and be able to produce different
textures and decorative effects. Some of these special finishing effects may need to be created from a thin finishing 'top coat' or from a finishing
• Acrylic rendering
• There are also a wide variety of premixed renders for different situations. Some have a polymer additive to the traditional cement, lime and sand
mix for enhanced water resistance, flexibility and adhesion.
• Acrylic premixed renders have superior water resistance and strength. They can be used on a wider variety of surfaces, including concrete, cement
blocks, and AAC concrete panelling. With the right preparation, they can be used on smoother surfaces like cement sheeting, new high tech
polymer exterior cladding such as Uni-Base, and expanded Polystyrene. A few of these require activation with cement just prior to application.
• Some of these premixed acrylic renders have a smoother complexion than traditional renders. Others can even be spayed on.
• There are also a wide variety of acrylic bound pigmented 'designer' finishing coats that can be applied over acrylic render. Depending upon the
product, they can be rolled, towelled or sponged on. A limited number can also be spayed on. Various finishes, patterns and textures are possible
such as sand, sandstone, marble, stone, stone chip, lime wash or clay like finishes. There are stipple, glistening finishes, and those with enhanced
water resistance and anti fungal properties. Acrylic renders take only 2 days to dry and cure - much faster than the 28 days for traditional render.
• Traditional rendering
• To ensure adhesion, the surface to be rendered is initially hosed off to ensure it is free of any dirt and loose particles. Old paint or old render is
scraped away. The surface is roughened to improve adhesion. For large areas vertical battens are fixed to the wall every 1 to 1.5 metres, to keep
the render flat and even.
• Cement render consists of 6 parts clean sharp fine sand, 1 part cement and 1 part lime. The lime makes the render more workable and reduces
cracking when the render dries. Any general purpose cement can be used. various additives can be added to the mix for increasing adhesion.
Coarser sand is used as the base layer and slightly finer sand for the top layer