Opening shot – open road, one car, framed by trees –creating a setting which the audience could see asmysterious.
Fades into mid close up of teens in the car, onesmoking, one „stereotypical blonde‟ with a bit ofdialogue.
Cuts to an over-the-shoulder shot, looking out of thewindow into „rednecks‟ car, mid close up of„rednecks‟ – covered in tattoos, wearing caps,looking stereotypically scary and rough.
• Fades back into shot of teens in the car.Long shot showing car, then you‟re able to see thecar driving passed.
Shot of „Magnet Film Finance & Production Company‟
• Cuts to teens in the dark woods, setting themselves up for something bad to happen, typical way for danger to occur.• Squealing as they go skinny dipping.Stereotypical shot – blonde in bra, entice menwatching the trailer to see the film.
• Fades to long shot of rednecks in a boat, staring at the girl.She sees, screams and falls into the river – diegeticsound of splash as she falls among the reeds in thedark.
• Rednecks dragging girls body into the boat.• High pitched non-diegetic sound in the background, building tension.Blackout shot to show friends reaction of the girlbeing taken and then another – heavy panting.
• The friends go and tell everyone that “They’ve kidnapped Allison”Allison seen through window – close up shot,looking scared, music pitch rising, atmospheregetting more tense.
• She screams as redneck walks towards her with a tray, the tense music then comes to an end.Mid close up of redneck “Oh you don‟t like pancakes,I‟ll just get ya something else” stuttering and tryingto please her – sounds sweet. Massive contrast tothe eerie music before.
• Mood has now changed, upbeat fast pace music.• Rednecks trying to find girls friends but they still believe that they’re evil and do things to get their friends back but accidents keep happening and they end up killing themselves – like a role reversal from a usual horror.Group shot of the teens investigating the rednecks –hiding in the bushes.
High angle shot looking down on group of teenagers– showing they‟re being sneaky and spying – alsosee this through their body language as they‟re allcrouched.
Zoom into cracked and dishevelled writing – red –representing blood on dark background. Telling theaudience what to expect.
Lot‟s of blood and gore – taking horror to the extreme– showing it is a spoof.
Fast cut into film title – „evil‟ large so it stands out. Quick cut to details of release – followed by internet access to more information about the film – social networking – important to fit the target audience.