Successfully reported this slideshow.
IRFAN SAEED SHAIKH
Fine touch apartments, B wing, flat no. 203, Agripada, Mumbai- 400 008
Mobile: +91 9833016391; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org /
Feb 2015 – July 2015
Mohammad Enterprises Tanzania limited (Metl)
June 2011- Jan 2015
(Retainer for Krypton Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
(With Aslam Farooki and Associates (Advocates and Legal consultants)
March 2010 – April. 2011
(With S.S.J.F CONSTRUCTIONS)
Builders and Developers
Internship July 2009
(With Mahesh Jethmalani (Bar-at-law) Senior Advocate)
In the course of my internship with MAHESH JETHMALANI, I have gained considerable
amount of knowledge of matters pertaining to criminal, family and of corporates.
Internship Feb. 2009
(With D.M.HARISH AND COMPANY)
I have gained considerable amount of knowledge on international corporate, tax disputes and
legalities as D.M.HARISH and COMPANY deals with national as well as International
legal matters and is one of the reputed law company in India.
(With Haresh Jagtiani and Associates (In association with D.M. Harish and Company) Advocate
and Legal consultants)
In the course of my internship and practice as an advocate, I have gained considerable amount of
experience in the litigation field and have handled a variety of matters pertaining to civil suits,
property disputes and testamentary petitions, criminal, medico-legal, consumer, media and
entertainment. I have also handled matters in the corporate fields.
• Drafted and vetted:
• Plaints, Written Statements, Interim Applications including Notice of Motion .
• Affidavits .
• All types of Criminal Complaints, Writ Petition.
• Arbitration Proceedings and Arbitration Applications under the Arbitration
and Conciliation Act, 1996.
• Notice under section 138 of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 and other
• Testamentary Petitions.
• Attended and organized Mediation proceedings.
• Appeared before the Bombay High Court, the Bombay City Civil Court, Company
Law Board and, Consumer Forum.
• Briefed and assisted Senior Counsels.
Corporate & Real Estate
• Researched on matters pertaining to Corporate Laws,; Companies Act, 1956.
• Labour laws, Industrial disputes and Consumer Dispute etc.
• Real Estate:
• Drafted and vetted Deed of Conveyance; Gift Deeds; Memorandum of
Understanding; Wills; Deeds of Transfer; Leave and License Agreements; Powers of
Attorney; and Public Notices, Agreement for permanent Alternate Accommodation.
• BMC, and other real estate related matters.
• Master of Laws, LL.M (International laws)
• Bachelor of Laws, BLS.LLB (Five Years Course) from Rizvi Law College, Mumbai
• Higher Secondary Certificate from Maharashtra College of arts and Science,
Maharashtra Board, 2004.
• Secondary School Certificate from Seventh-day-Adventist, English High School,
Maharashtra Board, 2002.
• Diploma in Cyber law, from Government law college, Mumbai.
• Executive Diploma in Intellectual property rights law, from ASCL
Law school ,Pune and Data64, Techno solutions Pvt. Ltd( A STEP promoted
by dept. of science and technology, Gov. of India)
• Course in Information technology in corporate environment, from
Institute of company secretaries of India and NIIT (MS OFFICE) etc.
• Father’s Name : Mr. Ahmed Saeed.
• Date of Birth : 20th
• Sex : Male
• Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi and Urdu.
• Admitted to the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in November 2009.