Happy Team SharePoint App, solves the following problems
The Happy Team SharePoint App
Solves two very common problems
1. No good way to define team membership
2. How can I find my team sites and project sites?
NO GOOD WAY TO DEFINE TEAM MEMBERSHIP
How do most users solve it currently?
1. Using SharePoint Groups
2. Using the SharePoint OOTB Contacts List
None of these are good
Using SharePoint Groups
- Not consistent in all sites
- Using Active Directory Groups does not resolve individual users
- Multiple groups = what group(s) are define team members?
- Inherited permissions doesn’t work well with this
- Permissions are not equal to team membership!
- What about team members without user accounts?
The Contacts List
- Clumsy list, the number of fields is just huge
- What about team members with user accounts, duplicate information
- What about pictures of team members?
- Pro is that you can sync it to your outlook – does anybody use this?
What sites are interesting to you?
- Some common sites like portal pages, document centers etc.
- Collaboration sites where I’m a team member
- Search finds all sites that you can read in => To many sites
- O365 Sites listing – followed sites, promoted, recommended.
<> the sites you are interested in.
- Followed requires you to find it first.
- If you follow a lot of sites – how do you find your site in an ocean of followed sites?
Use the Happy Team SharePoint App!
Go to the App product page and view demo video to find out more