Be the first to like this
Want to know what all the animals have to do with fundraising? Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://results.mosaicnpd.com/masters/
In this session we cover:
* Events that stand out from the rest: Traditional and non-traditional approaches
* Events team management and motivation
* Creating the experience: It’s all in the details - and boy are there details
We answer questions about:
* What to look for in fundraising events as a new business owner
* How many events are too many events?!
* What to do with a one-time-only anniversary event
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: