The Following Slides Contain Links
To Hear The Audio
Radio And Literacy...
Year 3 Persuasive Writing
and Enterprise College
Year 6 Students
Willow Tree Primary St.
Play scripts Year 6 Literacy
Intack Primary School,
Instructional language... Giving
Barry Bee instructions on how
to collect pollen on his ﬁrst
St Gabriel’s Primary, Huyton
Willow Tree Primary,
Making SATs Revision Podcasts
Beneﬁts Of Partnership With Community Media
• The children get to meet an expert, someone who does this for real.
• Children get to visit a real studio/real place of work
• Teachers’ skills are improved
• New, real, live audience for students’ work leads to increased motivation and
higher standards of literacy work.
• New ways of interacting with/reaching communities
• Funding is an issue
• Partnerships can open up new funding opportunities
• Schools are looking for value for money
• Teaching teachers v teaching pupils
• Alternative assessment tool