Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
PRESENTED BY :
PRESENTED TO :
Dr. PRITI VERMA
• Industry analysis
• SWOT analysis
• Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
• 4 p’s Strategy
• Ferrucio Lamborghini, was also the founder of Lamborghini Trattori
(which was one of the pioneer manufacturers of agricultural
• He founded Automobili Lamborghini to make high-end sports car in the
year 1963 after being dismissed by Enzo Ferrari.
• The company entered bankruptcy in 1978, and the Italian courts took control.
• 1987, Chrysler Corporation took control of Nuova Automobili Ferruccio Lamborghini S.P.A.,
paying US $ 25.2 million and again sold it to Malaysian Investment group “Mycom Setdco” and
later to Indonesian group “V” power corporation”.
• 1998–2007 - Reorganization, Murciélago, and Gallardo
• The new chairman of Volkswagen AG, Ferdinand Piëch, grandson of Volkswagen's
founder, Ferdinand Porsche, went on a buying spree through 1998, purchasing Bentley, Bugatti
and Lamborghini. Volkswagen subsidiary AUDI AG acquired Lamborghini in September 1998 for
around US $ 110 million.
• Year Founded – 1963,, 30 October.
• Based in Sant'Agata Bolognese, Italy.
• 831 employees producing 2,000 plus vehicles.
• Annual Revenue - $ 693.445 million plus
• Profit - €57.184 million (2010) , €75 million (2011)
• Total Equity - €933.213 million (2010, €837 million (2011),
• It is specially famous for its exquisite design and its irresistible looks worldwide.
• It is highly appreciated and demanded by superior rich and famous people
who desired to have a super sports car.
For example : Multi millionaire, Billionaire, World Reknowned Artists,
Sultans, Reknowned Footballers, etc.
• It has been known for superior handling & high speed performance.
• Adds a value to your lifestyle and profile with utmost satisfaction.
• Innovating new and exclusive designs/models in every 2 years with more high
• Beast with a beauty.
• Established the standard of a mid-rear engine for sports cars & super sports
• Brand name.
• Fuel consumption is too high.
• Maintenance charge is too high and specific repair
• Price is too high, and not affordable by everyone.
• To increase customer relations events & activities which will showcase and
enhance the ownership experience.
• To increase the global reach as currently it has been restricted to a few regions.
• To do away with the regional quota system & sell on the basis of demand, it was
seen that when they launched their models in India – the demand far exceeded
• The threat is the niche regional players & custom modifiers who have the
regional presence & ability to make a car to exact taste of the buyer.
• Government policies against high fuel consumption.
SEGMENTATION, TARGETING & POSITIONING
SEGMENTATION – The higher and the supreme class of the society or people.
For example : Multi millionaire, Billionaire, World Reknowned Artists, Sultans,
Reknowned Footballers, etc.
TARGETING – The rich, affluent and wealthy from the urban, whose incomes generate $ 10
million above p.a.
POSITIONING - Premium Super sports car for people who want superior performance.