• In this tale there is a young pregnant
queen who wants to have a baby girl.
• I wish she’s got a white face like
snow, red lips like blood and black
hair like ebony.
• The queen gives birth to a girl. Her
name is Snow White. But the queen
dies and the girl grows up in the
company of her father. One day the
king remarries again to a beautiful
• Tell me, magic mirror, who is the
most beautiful woman in the
• Take Snow White to the forest and
kill her. Bring me her heart in this
box. Don’t try to betray me!!
• They arrive to the forest but the
hunter is unable to kill the girl. He
kills a deer and puts its heart in the
• Run away and hide in the forest. The
queen wants to kill you. She envies
• Oh!!! I’ll never come back. I think I’m
lost. Oh, lovely deer. What’s over
there? What a tiny house and what a
mess!! I’m hungry. Mmmmm…. I like
chicken and rice!!! Well, I could tidy
up all of this.
• After having lunch she feels sleepy
and she lies on one of the seven beds.
But seven dwarves, who are the
owners of the house, arrive and see
• What do you tell me mirror? Snow
White is still alive? Is she living in a
hut in the middle of the forest? Not
for a long time, ha, ha, ha… If I put
these drops of poison on this red
apple, she will sleep forever
• The queen is dressed as an old
woman. She finds the house and
offers the apple to the girl.
• Ha, ha, ha… She’s fallen in my trap!!
They’ll think she’s dead!!
• The seven dwarves are very sorrow
and put Snow White in a glass coffin.