• Once a lead guitarist in an
all women band from her
hometown in Madris,
• She went to Yale for a
M.B.A. at the age of 23.
• Her parents did not
support her decision.
• Started off in PepsiCo as the
company’s chief strategist.
• In 1997 she lead the company to
take over KFC, Taco Bell, and Pizza
• Helped engineer a $3 billion contract
with Tropicana in 1998.
• Not long after 2001 she helped lead a
takeover of Quaker Oats and Gatorade.
• In 2006 she became a CEO of
• Nooyi’s goal as CEO is to mold the
companies into healthier versions of
what they previously were.
• Despite her changes to the companies
she will continue to give Wall Street
what it wants while still giving the
planet what it needs.
• Nooyi wants to change the companies
products from caffeinated colas to fruit juices
and so forth.
• She distributed new healthful products such
as the new low-cal Gatorade and new high-
• To continue giving back
to the earth, Nooyi has
preference in wind and
solar power of fossil
• She will also campaign
• Critiques are saying that PepsiCo will
be safe in the hands of Indra Nooyi.
• She has promised to produce both
wholesome foods while still
maintaining dependable profits.