One of the trademarks of leading companies is the quality of service they provide to their customers. These slides talk of the need to provide customers an experience of your brand and not just a product.
How to deliver an experience and not just a product
How to deliver an experience
and not just a product
• One of the most crucial things that make
a brand a brand is the quality of service
they provide to their customers.
• The thing that remains etched in the
memory of the customer once the
product is sold is the kind of service
you’ve provided to him.
• This is of profound importance to
Startups which are new in the market
and yet to make their customer base.
Snag Free Online Experience
• The online experience is the first impression
that you give to your customer about your
• Since most of the startups have an online
presence, providing a snag free online
experience is of prime importance.
• As statistics have it, 5 seconds is all it takes to
engage a customer on a website. 30% of them
leave and 40% of them never come back.
Robust Delivery Services
• If it is an e commerce site that you’re
running, having a healthy delivery service
to your customers is of prime
• A timely and an efficient delivery service
is what sets big players like Amazon and
Flipkart apart from the rest of the crowd.
The Surprise Element
• The service apart, what impresses the
customers is the surprise element that comes
along with the product.
• Successful companies usually pack something
as a gift along with the product that would be
useful to the person the product is intended
• The gift might be small but big enough to win
Constant Surveys serve two purposes to the
Starups. One you get to know of your flaws from
a customer’s perspective(for free, Of Course)
Two, by taking his advice and giving a customer
his dignity, he gets the feeling of belongingness
to the company as he is virtually made part of
This could go a long way as far as the
relationship with the customer is concerned.
Social Media and Mobile Presence
• The sale doesn’t just end with the bill being
cleared with the customer. This is the
beginning of another journey.
• Through the Social Media and the Mobile
presence that you have, you need to be in
constant touch with them. Sending them mails
telling them about the catchy deals that you
have to offer could do you a lot of good.
• The most effective kind of marketing
when it comes to the conversion ratio is
the word-of-mouth marketing that your
customers do for you.
• For that to happen and for the customer
to do the marketing for you, you need to
get closer to the customer and not just
deliver him a product but an experience.
A story focusing on the above
mentioned points can be had at:
• Blog : http://www.utthishta.com/blog/
• Slideshare: http://www.slideshare.net/Utthishta
• Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/UtthishtaSeedFund
• Google + https://plus.google.com/108795327446527541978/