Partner with Mayo Clinic and University of
Minnesota on Tech Transfer reform.
- Create industry dialogues to identify
- Angel Investor Credit and refundable R&D
Credit to ease early stage capital access.
• Dialogue with academic and private sector
researchers to build common ground.
• Training program to ease transition of people
from academic research to industry.
• Joint Fellowship with University of MN: MDC
• Joint MBA degree with the U of St. Thomas
• Bring knowledge of market need to interested
researchers to inform (not direct) decisions.
Product Approval Process
Partnership with FDA on regulatory science: MDIC
- Improving underlying science in product
submission and approval
- Safe haven for industry/FDA to interact outside
of submission process.
Our Industry has many Challenges
LifeScience Alley desires a systematic approach to
- Give us feedback.
- Be involved.
- Be patient.
Director of Membership Services