One fine body…
- Ilford, Redbridge, United Kingdom, Essex, United Kingdom
- Work Audiovisual Preservation Technology
- Industry Movies/ Television / Radio
- Website preservationguide.co.uk/
- About My real interest is linguistics, which led to me working as a speech engineer and eventually speech and hearing engineer, working on everything from speech coding (as now used in mobile phones) to designing audiometers. I've always worked in multidisciplinary teams, and from 1994-2011 that meant the BBC archives and BBC R&D.