- In Jaimini System, dasha implies dasha of sign like Aries, Taurus, Gemini … Pisces.
- Chara Dasha begins from sign rising in the Lagna. Suppose Aries sign is rising in the Lagna, first Mahadasha will be of Aries. Likewise, the sequence of Antara, Pratyantara etc will be in the same manner. In a particular sign dasha first antaradasha, pratyantardasha etc. will of that particular sign.
DIRECTIONS OF CHARA DASH
Following this information we are now able to divide the zodiacal signs into the following four quadrants of Savya (forward) and Apasavya (backward) counting:
1) Savya forward counting: Aries, Taurus and Gemini
2) Apasavya backward counting: Cancer, Leo and Virgo
3) Savya forward counting: Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius
4) Apasavya backward counting: Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces