Be the first to like this
We strongly believe that frontline professionals can benefit from Cut-Tex® PRO Cut Resistant Fabric.
In our professional opinion all homeland security professionals dealing regularly with potentially aggressive, hostile and intoxicated members of the public operate in a reasonably high risk environment.
Lining he areas covering the most vulnerable parts of a human body with Cut-Tex® PRO Cut Resistant Fabric would effectively reduce the risk of workplace violence related cut and slash injuries, subsequent rapid blood loss and even death.
We believe especially the following sectors may wish to consider discussing Cut-Tex® PRO with their uniform and tactical apparel manufacturer:
• Law Enforcement
• Homeland Security Agencies
• Prison / Correctional Institutions
• Mental Health Care and Secure Psychiatric Facilities
• Emergency Services
• Private Security Firms
• Public Transport
Cut-Tex® PRO Cut Slash Resistant Fabric can be used to design, develop and manufacture personal protective equipment (PPE), tactical apparel and uniforms to offer the highest level of cut and slash protection.
Especially the following arteries require such level of protection form edged weapon:
• Radial Artery: Located in our wrists
• Brachial Artery: Located alongside your bicep
• Carotid Artery: Located in your throat
• Axillary Artery: Located under your arm pits
• Femoral Artery: Located in the thigh and groin (inner leg) area
Cut-Tex® PRO is available from PPSS Group only. Please contact us and call +44 (0) 845 5193 953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please visit: http://www.cut-tex.com/