• High quality cut resistant clothing is essential in glass and metal
handling. Cuts and lacerations can cause rapid blood loss, infection,
permanent damage to soft tissues, and even death.
• Not only do manual handling incidents cost firms time and money,
they highlight a serious failure in the employers’ duty of care, which
can lead to reputation loss, and even criminal prosecution.
• CutPRO® is all about high quality cut resistant clothing, offering truly
outstanding and dependable cut, puncture, tear and abrasion
• All of our protective garments are manufactured in the E.U. and are fully
CE marked (Cat II PPE). This means we comply with all European laws,
rules, regulations and guidelines, which clearly state all PPE must be CE
certified and labelled.
• Our CutPRO® cut resistant jackets, shirts, aprons and trousers are the
result of in-depth research and valued input from leading senior safety
professionals in the flat glass and sheet metal sector.
• Cheaper alternatives are likely to offer inferior protection, costing you
more in replacements and compromising safety.
• No other cut resistant products offer such high levels of tear, puncture
or abrasion resistance: significant additional factors for safety.
• When visiting our website www.cut-pro.com
please click on ‘Products’ to view our
comprehensive product range.
• We at CutPRO® can also offer you a bespoke
design service and ultimately supply you
with the most suitable products. MOQs
might be applicable.
• A small selection of existing designs:
• All of our protective garments are fully CE
marked and offer ANSI/ISEA 2016 Level A5
and according to the latest EN 388:2016
standard Blade Cut Resistance Level E
• According to the previous EN 388:2003
Standard CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing
offers Cut Level 5.
• CutPRO® also offer the highest levels of
puncture, tear and abrasion resistance
according to EN 388:2016
“We have created our highly acclaimed CutPRO® brand because we have
identified a real ‘need’ for quality, durable, dependable, fully tested and
thoroughly field tested cut resistant clothing.”
Robert Kaiser, CEO
PPSS Group & CutPRO®
STRENGTH WEAKNESS OPPORTUNITIES THREATS
Highest levels of cut protection
according to EN 388:2016 and other U.S.
and International Standards
Higher cost (due to superior quality
The global flat glass and sheet metal
Competition utilising inferior cut
resistant materials to offer lower cost
Highest levels of puncture, tear and
abrasion resistance according to EN
Late to the market – young in age
Most recently the air conditioning and
automotive industry is representing new
Changing regulations per country
Extremely durable - outperforming any
inferior Kevlar® based protective
We do not produce / supply cut
Partnerships with reputable distributors
and resellers Worldwide
Manufactured using our own fabric, Cut-
Tex® PRO (no supply issues)
Ability to create bespoke garments
based on client needs
Our capabilities to design/produce
bespoke designed garments - subject to
Fully CE marked
All garments are user friendly,
comfortable, breathable and Latex free
• Flat Glass Production
• Sheet Metal Fabrication and Processing
• Air Conditioning
• Waste and Recycling
• Automotive Industry
• Industrial Manufacturing