Have you ever spent time and effort on optimizing a website only to see all that hard work blown away in a blink of an eye?
In this session, Marco explains how he has explored the world of SEO custom alerts to make sure that key elements such as performance, robots.txt, traffic and rankings are closely monitored and shows you how to track issues and fix them straight away.
• If you run the page load speed test once and it looks
alright, this doesn’t mean that will stay like that forever
• Also, an uptime monitor won’t tell you if your Ecommerce
suddenly slows down
Same for performance…
• Continuous performance
• Smart notifications (as an
email every hour will
definitely not help you)
• tracks page performance by downloading resources and
measuring speed from a variety of locations.
Automatic Google Audit
• Runs Google Lighthouse daily, providing trends and
monitoring speed performance.
Track 3rd Parties
• Tracks and groups third-parties performance, identifying
which one is causing slow performance.