Community Peer to Peer Syndicated Property Acquisitions and
• Lending triangle is an online marketplace that enables people and business to find property realty loans
and property purchases quickly and provides syndicated lenders with attractive lending opportunities.
• Lending Triangle supports borrowers and lenders, by introducing them to each other which enables them
to lend or borrow under terms attractive to them.
• Lending Triangle also enables prospective property purchasers to flexibly participate in real estate using
personalised criteria suited to their particular circumstances, individually or by joining a syndicate of
fellow equity holders in individual properties held in a special purpose vehicle.
• By accessing the Lending Triangle search tool on the website a prospective lender is able to view the
available properties that can be lent against.
• Information such as property description, value, loan amount required and loan to value (LTV) ratios are
shown to enable the prospective lender to consider the merits of making any loan.
• Using the information provided the lender must decide whether they would like to pursue a lending
arrangement against the property.
• Once a property has been selected, the lender must decide how much they wish to participate in and on
• In order to lend, the lender must register on the website and complete an application form.
• A Loan Offer is part of a bidding process in which each prospective lender undertakes to lend against a
particular property. In this the lender outlines how much they are prepared to lend and under what terms.
• Where the offering is over subscribed, lenders may be invited to submit improved terms form the
borrowers perspective in a “reverse auction” process.
• By accessing the Lending Triangle website a prospective borrower is able to source funds for the purpose
of financing property.
• In order to borrow through the Lending Triangle, a borrower must register on the website and complete
an application form.
• Once a potential borrowers proposal has been accepted by the Lending Triangle, details of the loan
request is displayed on the website.
• Lenders will consider the loan request.
• Each loan request has a time limit.
• It is entirely up to the borrower to decide to accept an offer.
• By accessing the Lending Triangle website, a prospective seller is able to market the Property for sale.
• The Seller must be a member of Lending Triangle, register on the website and complete an Application
• The Seller will be advised of any offers.
• The Seller is not required to accept any offer.
• Lending Triangle reserves the right not to advertise any property.
• By accessing the Lending Triangle website, a prospective purchaser is able to source property to acquire
whole or part.
• The purchase of property is facilitated by buying shares in a special purpose vehicle company that will own
the property. Purchasers can acquire large or small percentages in the property owning company.
• The available properties to participate in are shown in the Lending Triangle Catalogue.
• Once a property has been selected a purchaser can register their interest. A purchaser must register on
the website and complete an application form.
• Once an offer is accepted the purchaser will be contacted by Lending Triangle.
• Your shares in the property owning company are fully transferrable.
The Role of Lending Triangle
• Lending Triangle acts as an introducer to all parties involved in the lending or borrowing of funds and in
the purchasing of property.
• Lending Triangle can provide if required professional support (lawyers and accountants) for the parties
• Property has risks associated to it, the value of your property may go down as well as up.
• Lending Triangle does not provide advice and all decisions are entirely made at the discretion of the
• Participants are advised to read the Risk Factors associated with property purchase outlined on the
website before making any commitment.
• This power point presentation has been prepared to assist the user in their initial understanding of the
Lending Triangle offering.