• The complete package from GitLab, eventually for $999/u/y
• Doesn't just replace your SCM/CI/CD, but also Ops tools,
Portfolio Management tools and Security tools
• From: JIRA => Git => Jenkins => Artifactory => SonarQube
• To: GitLab
• Released with 10.2 on Nov 22nd
• Available for limited time for same price as EEP ($199)
• First feature: Epics
• Future releases will add further Portfolio Management features,
Security Scan, Web IDE and other features
• Currently our best and most important product
• Has a massive impact on our average selling price
• Challenge: EE Starter is cheap at $39/u/y (vs. $199/u/y)
• i.e. Premium has to be worth 5x (!!!) more than EES
• And inﬁnitely more than CE.
• More control: Audit logs, audit user, Group sync ﬁlters, Commit
• More scale: Postgres HA, Object storage for LFS and artifacts,
File Locking, Deploy boards, Canary environments, Multi-project
• More integrated with JIRA
• Geo! (GA expected 10.2/10.3)
• We're prioritizing EEP heavily
• Much of the 2018 vision will be exclusive to EEP (or EEU)
• Geo (this year) Disaster Recovery (Q1 next year) add a lot of
• Working together with William Chia to message value better
• How do you prioritize?
• Is GitLab going to do any fancy machine learning?
• Biggest challenges?
• Making EEP valuable while also introducing EEU. GitLab.com.
• What are you most excited about?