Be the first to like this
Dilmot is an Internet tool that allows users to publish their own live Q&A's and interviews in the web.
It can fulfil a wide variety of needs:
- Publish interviews in an on-line newspaper
- Chats with experts in different matters (health, economy, insurance, law, science, etc.)
- Live Q&A sessions with celebrities
The platform has a free plan as well as profesional and corporate plans.
- Each account has its own web space in order to publish the streams. They can also be embedded into another website
- There is a simple process for the guest to participate and answer the questions, with a very simple system that does not require registration or prior training
- Questions can be received before the live Q&A takes place. The moderator can decide which questions will be seen in the public page and in the guest panel
- In case the stream is required to be private, it can be protected with a password
- The order of incoming questions can be changed
- During the live chat, the questions and answers are updated automatically, and it is not necessary to refresh the browser
- Integration with Twitter provides a means of receiving questions published in Twitter using a predefined hashtag
More information at http://www.dilmot.com