Ottawa Can Be Here: Global Winners
Taipei, Waterloo, Glasgow, Sunderland, Stockholm,
Singapore, Tianjin, Seoul, Dundee, Gangnam,
Vasteras … and Canada’s Top 7 Contenders:
Kingston, Toronto, Winnipeg
The Winning Characteristics :
• Economic Growth/ New Jobs
• Social Prosperity
• Community Collaboration,
• Digital Democracy,
• Effective (Internal) Marketing,
•Open Access - Ultra Broadband Infrastructure
i-CANADA Accelerates Transformation
3 of 7 Top
• Mark Romoff, President and CEO, CCPPP: “an inspiration across Canada.”
• $2.1 billion
• Government of Canada: $600 million through Building Canada Fund.
• City of Ottawa: up to $161.5 million of its federal Gas Tax Fund transfers; $287
million of provincial transfers
• Ontario: up to $600 million.
• Remaining funds will come from development charge revenues and transit reserves.
• The 12.5-kilometre electric light rail system provides rapid transit between
Blair Station in the east and Tunney’s Pasture in the west. It includes 13
stations and a 2.5-kilometre tunnel that will alleviate congestion through
the downtown core.
1G-LRT P3 - In one of the conduits, run a fibre optic cable. Need advance
customers, Business Plan.
Thank you. Let’s Get Started …….
Co-Founder, i-CANADA; i-ATLANTIC